THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:03 pm 

I posted a week or so ago about how bad it was just simply buying a ticket for the cup game - I'm not surprised things haven't changed.
V poor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:48 pm 

Locutus wrote:
cornerdon26 wrote:
Locutus wrote:
Here's a throwback, does anyone else remember when those ticket booths along the side of the stadium used to be manned on matchdays? I almost can't think back myself, sometimes I wonder if I dreamt it all :?

Wasn't the one in the standard corner open the season when Covid hit?

I honestly can't remember, I know the one on the east stand hasn't seen any use in years.

The home ticket booth between Gate 4 & 5?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:10 pm 

Runyak Huntz wrote:
Locutus wrote:
cornerdon26 wrote:
Locutus wrote:
Here's a throwback, does anyone else remember when those ticket booths along the side of the stadium used to be manned on matchdays? I almost can't think back myself, sometimes I wonder if I dreamt it all :?

I honestly can't remember, I know the one on the east stand hasn't seen any use in years.

I used that for my Sutton ticket.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:15 pm 

Runyak Huntz wrote:
Locutus wrote:
cornerdon26 wrote:
Locutus wrote:

Yeah there's that and I think theres one further along the east stand? Don't tell me it's actually open? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:33 pm 

Locutus wrote:
Runyak Huntz wrote:
Locutus wrote:
cornerdon26 wrote:
Locutus wrote:

Yeah there's that and I think theres one further along the east stand? Don't tell me it's actually open? :shock:

Yes, but only for the last 15 years or so.
One for home tickets and one for away tickets.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:58 pm 

We got our season tickets in the post a couple of weeks ago, all good I thought, wrong name on season tickets! Right seat and row etc, emailed club, got a reply next day, they said it didn't matter as long as the seats and membership numbers were right.....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:25 pm 
With things poor on and off the pitch, I'm bookmarking this thread just to compare in five years time when things will be very different:

- As Red Bull Milton Keynes we'll still be playing at the Winkeldome (formerly Stadium MK), which will have been expanded to 75k to cater for the overwhelming interest
- Liam Sweeting will be Managing Director, with Winkie staying on as honorary chairman
- We'll have just won the quadruple (Prem/Champion's League/FA Cup/League Cup) with Dan Micciche at the helm
- We'll have recently signed Ballon D'or winner Scott Twine for a club record £190m, presented to the crowd in front of the new Sir Dean Lewington stand
- The club will become the first football club to receive a Michelin star for its gourmet burgers and hotdogs
- Each bar will be an independently run micro-brewery serving real ale and craft beer
- Bottled drinks will be served without bottle caps removed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:41 pm 

Filthier wrote:
With things poor on and off the pitch, I'm bookmarking this thread just to compare in five years time when things will be very different:

- As Red Bull Milton Keynes we'll still be playing at the Winkeldome (formerly Stadium MK), which will have been expanded to 75k to cater for the overwhelming interest
- Liam Sweeting will be Managing Director, with Winkie staying on as honorary chairman
- We'll have just won the quadruple (Prem/Champion's League/FA Cup/League Cup) with Dan Micciche at the helm
- We'll have recently signed Ballon D'or winner Scott Twine for a club record £190m, presented to the crowd in front of the new Sir Dean Lewington stand
- The club will become the first football club to receive a Michelin star for its gourmet burgers and hotdogs
- Each bar will be an independently run micro-brewery serving real ale and craft beer

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:24 am 

Filthier wrote:

And we still won't have a proper training ground :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:01 am 

Filthier wrote:

The Sir Dean Lewington stand is actually pretty funny.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next