THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:58 am 

AMKD wrote:
HarpenDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Blame Greta Thunberg. She and Pete are secretly making you walk, to save some polar bears. You can decide if that's fair or not. 8-)

Parking ticket has arrived - so Greta can think on.
p

That a digital or physical pass Harpendon?

Digital passes for two different cars. As I understand it, I can take either (but not both) car without having to notify in advance - they will scan the pass for the reg plate of the car I am in.

Great system - was never in doubt.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 am 

Already know people who have paid for seasons parking not on the mailing list apparently. One of the biggest crowds of the season new parking system which is now a physical check on entry and only 1 entrance open.
What a shit show yet again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:39 am 

HarpenDon wrote:
AMKD wrote:
HarpenDon wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Blame Greta Thunberg. She and Pete are secretly making you walk, to save some polar bears. You can decide if that's fair or not. 8-)

Parking ticket has arrived - so Greta can think on.
p

That a digital or physical pass Harpendon?

Digital passes for two different cars. As I understand it, I can take either (but not both) car without having to notify in advance - they will scan the pass for the reg plate of the car I am in.

Great system - was never in doubt.

Thanks . I’ve still received the sum total of bugger all. I’ll try to get down there later today and sort it out ..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:36 pm 

Looking at a season ticket for the ladies, however can not get a sensible answer re Sunday parking, wonder if SD IS SEEING A MONEY MAKING OPP. Wil not bye if they charge for parking!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:56 pm 

So went to the box office at lunchtime. My pass is live and I should have had an email (natch). Yes I had checked trash spam junk and in box. Left details on a sheet with others that had gone before me and was told they would email me and others this afternoon. Nothing received of course. I think I’ll just rock up tomorrow afternoon and refuse to budge if they don’t let me park .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:26 pm 

With the e mail comes an attachment which you have to print to leave on your dashboard to avoid a £60 fine.
I reckon there may be some complaints after the game.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:19 pm 

Well they didn’t mention the Fine in the announcement either. What’s the fucking point of auto recognition if you have to print off a parking ticket anyway. Just stick with the system of pre printed tickets to hang off your rear view mirror. If I get a fine they can say goodbye to my £500 plus season ticket revenue .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:01 am 

Only fair after all my moaning to report that a parking ticket arrived in my in box very late last night . It’s marked as a seasonal ticket but is marked up as being for todays game. Anyone know if a ticket will be issued for every game as they do for digital season tickets for the ground ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:03 am 

AMKD wrote:
Only fair after all my moaning to report that a parking ticket arrived in my in box very late last night . It’s marked as a seasonal ticket but is marked up as being for todays game. Anyone know if a ticket will be issued for every game as they do for digital season tickets for the ground ?

Mine just says Seasonal Ticket with a QR code. There is no mention of it about today’s game. I am assuming (but can’t be sure) that is going to be it for the whole season. I don’t expect to get them for each game. Have printed it and will take with me today just in case there is a scanning problem.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:08 pm 

Another sneaky thing they've got rid of season ticket discount at the bar.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next