THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:53 pm 

Mk59don wrote:
Another sneaky thing they've got rid of season ticket discount at the bar.

The bar staff didn’t even know that up in Lewington’s. It’s a right shambles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:57 pm 

I came in via Saxon Street today and the girl on sentry duty asked to see my ticket on the phone and then when that didn’t work scanned the number plate and let me pass. Was a longish queue and that was part of the reason as she did that with every car.

Thanks for the advice re the ticket H…I’ll email them now about it. Anyone have a clue what happening re parking and charges on Tuesday ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:19 am 

Yes
It's park where you like Tuesday.
It's only £100 or £60 if you pay within 2 weeks.
Thanks Pete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:59 am 

TangerineDon wrote:
jeoff82 wrote:
Just park over the road down by Marshalls etc if you not disabled. It's free and takes 5 mins to walk.

Surely its 11 mins walk ?

:lol: This seems to have been overlooked. Comedy gold.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:12 pm 

Never mind the s*dding parking.
Went to get tickets for tomorrow just now. F- shambles. Long queue with only 2 people on.
If staring mindlessly at the screen ignoring everyone counts as 'customer service' the tw*t had it nailed.
The other one didn't know what was going on either.
Very poor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:25 pm 

Just seen that the OS states that seasonal parking passes are valid for tomorrow night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:38 pm 

Says it’s free which I’m assuming applies whether you have a seasonal pass or not. I’m in the middle of those two having paid for a seasonal pass but not having received it yet ..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:05 pm 

Just found the page in news articles where it says parking is free tomorrow, so it could be a total bun fight trying to get a space!

I suspect that is because you cannot buy parking online - it doesn’t appear to be set up yet and it so it will save paying staff to monitor it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:31 am 

If you haven't seen it already the club have emailed parking pass holders overnight regarding the current arrangements:

Dear Season Ticket Holder

We are grateful for your patience as we introduce a new ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) digital parking system to Stadium MK. As is sometimes the case with new systems, particularly where we are looking to use the latest technology to provide maximum user flexibility, we have encountered a few teething issues, which have led us to review the way in which the system operates for MK Dons Season Ticket Holders. The aim is to provide a more simplified way of you receiving your permit and changing information relevant to your account which is outlined below.

ANPR systems have become commonplace in numerous locations across the county and are designed to speed up vehicular access by the number plate being scanned by a handheld device at the nominated control points. The system will also allow us to know who is parked on our site at any one time, which is particularly useful for the parking areas which have been nominated for use by blue badge holders.

We were keen to introduce the system for the first home League game against Sheffield Wednesday and inputted all the vehicle registrations which had been advised to us via the completed surveys and calls/visits to the Box Office. Emails were then sent out by Park Live with a link to download your seasonal permit. We appreciate that this process may not have been as straightforward as we anticipated and that there may have been omissions, for which we would ask you to accept our apologies.

We have subsequently reviewed all allocations with updated data and met with the operating company to review and fine-tune the system to make it easier to use. I can confirm that your seasonal permit will be sent direct from Park Live to your nominated email address today (please check your Junk Mail folder). Where you have provided a vehicle registration, this will be included on the permit. The permit will be in PDF format and include a unique QR code which is valid for all home League games in the 2022-23 season. We would ask you to either print or download this permit to bring with you in the event of any issue with the ANPR system (such as loss of internet connectivity) where the QR code will need to be scanned. You may also prefer to use this method rather than providing a vehicle registration, which is your choice. The email will also include a unique password and link to allow you to access your account and change any details, such as vehicle registration or email address.

I have included further information in the form of FAQs below which I hope will be useful.

I would like to apologise for the delay in sending out this email with an update on the arrangements for seasonal parking, which I know may have caused some confusion. Thanks for bearing with us and we hope that you will see the benefit of this new system in the long-term.

A little confused as I received a PDF copy of my permit the day before the Sheffield game which seems to be valid for the season and has my current registration number - I've emailed back to ask for clarification - but still good to get the above

Anyway - fingers crossed for tonight!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:57 pm 

My email with a season parking permit arrived today

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next