THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2. Cameron Norman
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:59 pm 

I think hes flattered to deceive personally. Physically, you can see hes very good. Tall, played a lot of games, good age, decent turn of pace and fairly strong. Some of his passes and crosses are a little wayward when hes been in good positions. He's shown some good moments (Crewe First Half & Tranmere First Half), but only moments so far. Had a lot of interest in the summer, so I am hoping to see some improvements from him.

Post subject: Re: 2. Cameron Norman
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:44 pm 

1st game great, but have the opposition worked him out. At fault for both Stockport goals.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:33 pm 

I'm still a bit meh on Norman. I think he's a bit of a "Jack of all trades" in that he does everything to a decent standard, but nothing really shines in his game thus far. He's steady.

I can't recall him having any shockers, but he's not really had any blinders either. He's a 6/7 out of 10 every week, which in all honesty is probably what we need right now, coming back to some form.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:09 am 

BuckDon wrote:
I'm still a bit meh on Norman. I think he's a bit of a "Jack of all trades" in that he does everything to a decent standard, but nothing really shines in his game thus far. He's steady.

I can't recall him having any shockers, but he's not really had any blinders either. He's a 6/7 out of 10 every week, which in all honesty is probably what we need right now, coming back to some form.

I'd agree with that. I was impressed early on but I feel he's been a bit reserved since. I do think he's solid though and seems to be pretty consistent.

He's just not having the same impact down the right as Tomlinson is down the left. The balance is probably good though and Norman does offer us an ariel option when we do occasional need to go long.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:53 pm 

Still pretty "Meh" on Norman if I am honest and my opinion hasn't really changed. Maybe I am being a little harsh but he's nothing more than a "Steady Eddy" thus far.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:46 pm 

Definition of Steady Eddie. Nothing more than adequate. Not saying he's poor and he hasn't had any shockers, just bang average. Does a job and to be honest, that's probably what we need at times.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:19 pm 

I've been a critic, but he's done well the last couple.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:15 pm 

We’re a much better team with him in the line up.