THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:49 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:13 pm 

Off you go, you little shitbag.

When you go, take your waving arms with you to whichever club is stupid enough to employ you. Quick to point out our shortcomings as fans, and when they do turn up and work hard to make an atmosphere and an occasion out of it, what are you doing?

Whilst you're sunning yourself in Magaluf, or Marbs we'll be at work every day getting the shit ripped out of us because of the shit you served up with a few of your mates for 2 years straight.

We came out and supported you at Wrexham after a dismal season prior. We came out on a Tuesday night when you shit yourself at NPL. We came out twice to Crawley to see you absolutely embarrass yourselves. And a few days later we came out after a month long campaign to look forward to a big game, 3-0 down and did our bit.

You're not alone, but you're the loudest. We know some of the players read the forum so hopefully it reaches you.

Please leave and shut the door on the way out.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:22 pm 

Ohhhh where has this come from?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:22 pm 

I mean, I agree, but this seems a little out of nowhere

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:27 pm 

Thought his performance was wank. As was the rest of the team. When he asked for more from the fans, he was correct to do so. I defended him on that.

But he's been ordinary to downright shite for too long. If you're gonna demand for more from us, back it up yourself. Waving his arms up after every game asking to keep singing and whatnot, focus on yourself and up your game. He's failed to do that, I'll gladly see him gone.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:30 pm 

Harvie has been shit for about 3 seasons

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:31 pm 

BetterCallSaul wrote:
I mean, I agree, but this seems a little out of nowhere

I think it was from a remark he made in an interview a while back taken completely out of context. I can't remember the remark or even the circumstances, possibly ill-judged but fairly bland, certainly not worthy of any opprobrium.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:33 pm 

So this has nothing to do with a X tweet. :? A lot of players now do it and it's become irritating.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:35 pm 

I wouldn't even say him or O'Hora are bad players (I am adding him into this category), I just think both sides have probably outstayed their welcome. It's just gone a bit stale and I think it's time for them to both move on. Neither have been great since the L1 playoff season and were players we were relying on to keep the momentum. They have failed pretty miserably.

WOH will get a L1 move I'd imagine. DH will probably head back over the border

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:39 pm 

It was interesting to watch him after the final whistle yesterday.

He hung back while players passed the Cowshed to some claps and some boos from behind the police barracade.

Then waited for Dean to make it round saying his goodbyes so he could piggy back off that reception. He looked as if he was expecting some special farewell or something but no-one gives a shit.