THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Don't go!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 4:35 am 

I'm sorry but enough is enough. After yesterday I emplore people to get a refund or don't go if you were thinking of going. It's time the club were as embarressed as we are and just walk away for this game. Show up that gollum wannabe and hit it where it hurts him in his wallet. We as a fan base are too fucking kind and we need to start giving it back in spades. I know there will be the likes of D50 who will say support the team but the more I think about it the more I think the players and the club do not give a shit so why should we. Might as well show them up on national TV. The dicks will never ever listen if people don't walk I am not saying forever but the game will be as flat as it is Crawley will defend and we will lumber around like jackasses trying to find a way through.

Post subject: Re: Don't go!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 4:37 am 

People should do whatever makes them happy. I’ll go because I like watching football.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 5:39 am 

I'm going because, truth be told, I don't like Eurovision. There I feel better for it and who knows, miracles can happen.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:08 am 

I am slightly struggling to understand how losing last night was PW’s fault? It’s all on the players and manager for me.

As stated, the tactic to not close Crawley down at all and allow their keeper to walk to the half way line was embarrassing.

I’ve watched a few Crawley games this season and no other teams allowed that and of the games I watched, they all got a significantly better result than we did.

Absolutely clueless tactics from our manager.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 am 

#Winkelmanout

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:27 am 

Go, don’t go. The club couldn’t care less if you choose either option. Because if they did they wouldn’t fuck us about in the manner in which they do.

The fucking about closing sections of the ground like they did last week. Or the fucking about with Lewington’s. Or charging for parking. Or, and this is a personal bugbear of mine, ‘Blue badge holders are NOT exempt from parking charges. Tariffs and terms and conditions apply. Please pay for parking and display a valid blue badge on your dashboard’. Or closing of The Cowshed bar every time there’s an event in The Arena. And on and on and on. I’ve said it before, and I’m saying it again, they were never happier than they were during Covid when we weren’t allowed in.

It says something when fan groups are more engaged with promoting the playoff games than the actual club that is playing them. And in a way you have to feel sorry for Dons Action. I know from personal experience how much hard work it is doing any fan interaction. He’s a clever fella’, and when you look at everything he’s achieved recently, not least the discounts in local bars, it really puts the club to shame when someone who actually pays to attend games, goes over and above to try and generate an atmosphere. In all honesty, that stuff isn’t for me anymore. I’m burned out with all that shit. This past year has been nothing short of a fucking disgrace on a personal level, and the last thing I need is someone telling me that I’m not a ‘real fan’ because I won’t wear white. And to be equally honest, I couldn’t give a shit. But it is what it is.

Nothing will change. We’re a business that happens to have a football club. Not the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
I am slightly struggling to understand how losing last night was PW’s fault? It’s all on the players and manager for me.

As stated, the tactic to not close Crawley down at all and allow their keeper to walk to the half way line was embarrassing.

I’ve watched a few Crawley games this season and no other teams allowed that and of the games I watched, they all got a significantly better result than we did.

Absolutely clueless tactics from our manager.

Cause he is the organ grinder. They wheeled him out of his coffin for what exactly? Bring the noise? Don the white? Whichever one was the clubs idea. It's just words. He is the only one who can change things but if he sees 10k plus in attendence on Saturday he will do fuck all about it. If 5k attend he might realise that all the catchy slogans and fake promises don't wash. I mean it was him who said league 2 was unthinkable and getting relegated would be a desaster. We are now going to be in our 2nd season in this shit league. Look I know it won't happen there are too many who are just happy to have a club in MK and too many families who will just want to please their kids so will go but he and they need to realise they are jokers.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:42 am 

Gers is right. The club won't give a flying fuck whether people turn up or not.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:44 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:

Stop agreeing with me. I don't like it. Doesn't feel right.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 am 

Gers wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:

Stop agreeing with me. I don't like it. Doesn't feel right.

:lol:

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next