THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Don't go!!!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:46 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Gers is right. The club won't give a flying fuck whether people turn up or not.

I think he would care more with sky being there. He loves a good TV appearance. As soon as we were in the play offs he was rubbing his hands with glee and off spouting his nonsense about closing stands. Why does a man with so little concern for people who pay his way in life get off with so little grief from us fans is beyond me. I hope if he bothers with Saturday that if anyone sees him they give him as much shit as the two did after Burton last season.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 6:48 am 

I'm sure many won't go, and will get a refund. And those of us that do go will see another embarrassing mess.

But what if it's not. What if we turn it around? Wouldn't you want to have been there to see it? The chances are slim to none. But what if...?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:02 am 

keyser soze wrote:
I'm sure many won't go, and will get a refund. And those of us that do go will see another embarrassing mess.

But what if it's not. What if we turn it around? Wouldn't you want to have been there to see it? The chances are slim to none. But what if...?

Nope. I do not. Even if we do manage to scrape by if you think Crawley shit on us imagine what Doncaster will do. We will probably win. But not by 3. We have only lost 4 times at home all season which is probably another reason people will go but if you are that bothered watch it on sky. I mean it's cheaper easier and you can sit where you like and that arsehole doesn't get a bean. I am sorry if he doesn't give a shit why should any of us

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:05 am 

Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

Nope. I do not. Even if we do manage to scrape by if you think Crawley shit on us imagine what Doncaster will do. We will probably win. But not by 3. We have only lost 4 times at home all season which is probably another reason people will go but if you are that bothered watch it on sky. I mean it's cheaper easier and you can sit where you like and that arsehole doesn't get a bean. I am sorry if he doesn't give a shit why should any of us

Because I support MK Dons FC not Pete Winkelman FC.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:08 am 

It's a moot point for me as i can't go even if I wanted to. But I can completely see both sides of people who do or don't want to go.

It's just the idea of sending a message to PW through not going that I don't agree with. It isn't going to make a blind bit of difference.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

And who owns that club?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:14 am 

Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

And who owns that club?

Tough question. I'll look it up on Wiki.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:16 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
It's a moot point for me as i can't go even if I wanted to. But I can completely see both sides of people who do or don't want to go.

It's just the idea of sending a message to PW through not going that I don't agree with. It isn't going to make a blind bit of difference.

Your right it probably won't but if the sheep don't go baa then one day it might click in his mind. I mean 20 years ago he spouted his first peice of bullshit. He said next season we would be premier league. We are so far away from that he has no out.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:58 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

This

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:01 am 

keyser soze wrote:

Reading TCR this morning is so like Owlstalk was the morning after the 4-0 thrashing by Posh. But despite their anger and pessimism Wednesday's supporters did turn up and enjoyed one of their greatest nights. So I agree with you and hope very few decide to get a refund.

It is unlikely that you can turn the tie around but, as you say, what if and how will it feel if you weren't there on an historic night?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next