THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 8:45 am 

Gers wrote:
The magnanimous gesture from Crawley would be to fund those who bought away leg tickets, and now are unable to attend, out of their own pocket. I can't see it being all that many, say a hundred supporters for the sake of argument. That's somewhere in the region of £1500. Hardly likely to break the bank. And as it was them that couldn't be arsed to cover their pitch, or look at the Met Office website, then it's the least they can do.

I get the point of returning tickets before 3:30, but for the majority of folk that's quite simply impractical, and you'd think that all five relevant parties would take that into consideration.

100% agree but unfortunately I'd think that the likelihood of either of these two outcomes is low. Lets see what today brings.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 am 

Im pretty sure this situation is so unusual that there has been no precedent to follow. Any decisions made are about the best they could have done under the circumstances.

The timings of tonight mean I cant go as I cant physically get there in time therefore my son wont be able to go as he is at college till 3.30 and there are no trains. As we wont be able to return the tickets either we will just forfeit the cash, which isnt that big a deal due to Crawleys super reasonable pricing scheme.

the situation is not what I wanted but I also dont see much else that could have been done?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 am 

If anyone has paid for these tickets on a debit or credit card, you might be able to do a chargeback from your bank or credit card provider, you’re entitled to a refund because you haven’t received what you paid for.

Worth a try it doesn’t cost anything

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:02 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
What's the situation if you've got tickets for Thursday but now can't go Saturday. Have they got to be returned by 3.30 as well? :? :?

From MK Dons twitter...
Home tickets can be returned up until kick-off at Stadium MK

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:
From MK Dons twitter...

The complaints lobby won't like that.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:28 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
What's the situation if you've got tickets for Thursday but now can't go Saturday. Have they got to be returned by 3.30 as well? :? :?

From MK Dons twitter...

Aha, thanks.