THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Opening more stands
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:12 pm 

The club have proved their point now, we are all sat together and the cowshed and east stand are looking basically full bar the odd single ticket.

Surely now is the time to change tac and open up the corners and club red areas. I can’t get over how weird it’s going to look out ant an completely empty stand and how family’s etc will be put off because of some strange desire to make the stands look full for the sky cameras.

Does anyone know if the club are planning on putting players families etc into club red SURELY it can’t be left to be empty.

Post subject: Re: Opening more stands
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:15 pm 

CashCow wrote:
The club have proved their point now, we are all sat together and the cowshed and east stand are looking basically full bar the odd single ticket.

Surely now is the time to change tac and open up the corners and club red areas. I can’t get over how weird it’s going to look out ant an completely empty stand and how family’s etc will be put off because of some strange desire to make the stands look full for the sky cameras.

Does anyone know if the club are planning on putting players families etc into club red SURELY it can’t be left to be empty.

They will never open up club red and probably not the corners either.

If they did, all those ST holders who bought in East Stand would likely swap their tickets, leaving seats available in East Stand.

It should never have been done in the first place, but it was and the club will never go back on it now.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:01 pm 

Crexit means crexit. What don’t you understand about it? Club Red has been left and there’s no going back ever.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:10 pm 

Opening them now would be more stupid than closing them in the first place. Imagine how you'd feel if you sat CR, it got reopened but you've missed the chance to sit with the people you originally could've sat with?

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:23 pm 

Already booked tickets for myself and my old Dutch mate Dirk van der Kock. We won't be moving.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:24 pm 

I don’t want to sit in club red - I just don’t want it to be completely empty - even if they put all the staff, kids teams, players family it would look a little less bad.

Do you think they will open the corners for those paying on the day? Sorry if I sound obsessed with this…. I am

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:29 pm 

If you sat in Club Red, was told a week ago you had to move, only for it to open again, and had to go through all the effort to change seats, and if you did, your season ticket was sold to someone else, you'd be more angry than you already even are.

Open for players family and friends, I agree, but I'd imagine e they already have done that. Opening g it now would be a shambles. Section by section toward that area maybe but not the entire thing.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:31 pm 

We play the first leg of the playoffs TOMORROW. Are we still really worrying about this?

The club has made their decision, it's not going to change. I was pretty annoyed when they announced it, like most of us were, but can we please start concentrating on the biggest football game of the season rather than what seats are going to be empty? If you sit in Club Red, it's incredibly annoying, I get it, I've had to move from my regular seat in the corner as well, but it's really not worth getting worked up about. We can't do anything to change it. Just get behind the team and let's get to Wembley.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 8:37 pm 

I shall be in my normal seat in my armchair. Closing the stands made my mind up for me to do what I normally do and not give Winkie another dime.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 7:04 am 

Scum. wrote:
I shall be in my normal seat in my armchair. Closing the stands made my mind up for me to do what I normally do and not give Winkie another dime.

All around your house then. East or West wing.

Although I've heard Winkie is trying to condemn it and evict you.