THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crawley
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
donmentor wrote:
Good. With a bit of luck it'll get chopped.

Well I suppose you were around back when we used to behead people.

I giggled :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
donmentor wrote:

Exchanges like this don’t happen enough on here……Dan in full flow is a wonderful sight.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Make sure you make your way to the correct stadium, Dons Insta is showing Crewe’s ground.

Another miserable fuck-up by our embarrassing communications department. Over 100 comments on the Facebook post as well, all from bots pretending to sell tickets. The club obviously won’t remove them though and one of our many intellectually challenged fans will probably get scammed.

The Club socials has been embarrassing since Joe Thompson has taken over but blaming him for Bots is a bit unfair.

When did I blame him for the comments? These are automated bots, set up to comment on anything with the phrase “sold out” included.

But to leave them up instead of taking less than five minutes to remove them is dangerous. I have no doubt that one day one of our fans will unfortunately fall foul to it (even if they should know better) and it be totally avoidable.

It further goes to show that they don’t care and don’t check the responses to anything they post. I’ve seen so many people asking questions such as if the box office will be open to collect tickets. Wall of silence.

Gone completely downhill since Joe took over - I agree. The post with Crewe’s found earlier was spectacularly bad.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:59 am 

TheSpecialDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:
Make sure you make your way to the correct stadium, Dons Insta is showing Crewe’s ground.

Another miserable fuck-up by our embarrassing communications department. Over 100 comments on the Facebook post as well, all from bots pretending to sell tickets. The club obviously won’t remove them though and one of our many intellectually challenged fans will probably get scammed.

The Club socials has been embarrassing since Joe Thompson has taken over but blaming him for Bots is a bit unfair.

When did I blame him for the comments? These are automated bots, set up to comment on anything with the phrase “sold out” included.

But to leave them up instead of taking less than five minutes to remove them is dangerous. I have no doubt that one day one of our fans will unfortunately fall foul to it (even if they should know better) and it be totally avoidable.

It further goes to show that they don’t care and don’t check the responses to anything they post. I’ve seen so many people asking questions such as if the box office will be open to collect tickets. Wall of silence.

Gone completely downhill since Joe took over - I agree. The post with Crewe’s found earlier was spectacularly bad.

Is this Joe Thompson box office manager? People might want to direct questions to the right person. I mean who's to say he hasn't asked and hasn't been given an answer? Yes, he could put a reply out, but if he doesn't know people would still get their knickers in a twist. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.....but mainly you.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 8:02 am 

WellDon wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
donmentor wrote:

Exchanges like this don’t happen enough on here……Dan in full flow is a wonderful sight.

You think so ? It is merely the equivalent of the school playground bully.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:20 am 

Russybcool wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

Is this Joe Thompson box office manager? People might want to direct questions to the right person. I mean who's to say he hasn't asked and hasn't been given an answer? Yes, he could put a reply out, but if he doesn't know people would still get their knickers in a twist. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.....but mainly you.

I'm assuming the box office manager doesn't tweet a picture of Crewe's stadium

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:00 am 

CleanDon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

And that is relative to the point I highlighted because???

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:08 am 

Alby39 wrote:
donmentor wrote:
I cannot see why it is necessary for the club ( or anyone ) to be on these crappy sites. They can communicate quite adequately from their club site. Problem solved.

You sound like someone who never had a mobile phone until 2008

A mobile what??!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 10:27 am 

Russybcool wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

And that is relative to the point I highlighted because???

Must be hard to walk into an office and ask to then share

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 12:37 pm 

WellDon wrote:
Lieutenant Dan wrote:
donmentor wrote:

Let’s me and you go. Council Kev normally gets a pasting off me, so we can start something too if you enjoy. It extends the number of pages for the thread and makes things look better when opposition fans lurk on the forum and wonder how engaged we all are.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next