THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crawley
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am 

Make sure you make your way to the correct stadium, Dons Insta is showing Crewe’s ground.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 am 

Crewe away! Is everyone ready?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:26 am 

Hypothetically, if our allocation was bigger at Crawley (and so was their ground), how many do you think we'd take? 2k?

I reckon we'd take somewhere around 2,500.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am 

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:40 pm 

ChaChaDon wrote:
Make sure you make your way to the correct stadium, Dons Insta is showing Crewe’s ground.

Another miserable fuck-up by our embarrassing communications department. Over 100 comments on the Facebook post as well, all from bots pretending to sell tickets. The club obviously won’t remove them though and one of our many intellectually challenged fans will probably get scammed.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:41 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Hypothetically, if our allocation was bigger at Crawley (and so was their ground), how many do you think we'd take? 2k?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:44 pm 

TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

Another miserable fuck-up by our embarrassing communications department. Over 100 comments on the Facebook post as well, all from bots pretending to sell tickets. The club obviously won’t remove them though and one of our many intellectually challenged fans will probably get scammed.

I know I had to warn one at 9am this morning to be careful. You can't remove them unless people report them to Facebook then I don't think they can stop them as soon as one is gone 10 more will spring up. That in itself is a Facebook problem as they would rather ban people who have opposing views to the norm than try and stop the many many bots that are scamming or selling betting tips.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

I know I had to warn one at 9am this morning to be careful. You can't remove them unless people report them to Facebook then I don't think they can stop them as soon as one is gone 10 more will spring up. That in itself is a Facebook problem as they would rather ban people who have opposing views to the norm than try and stop the many many bots that are scamming or selling betting tips.

Admins of pages can remove or hide comments - not random users. It’s one click and takes 2 seconds per comment. I imagine they’re too busy concocting their next disaster though.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 1:20 pm 

TheSpecialDon wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
TheSpecialDon wrote:
ChaChaDon wrote:

Admins of pages can remove or hide comments - not random users. It’s one click and takes 2 seconds per comment. I imagine they’re too busy concocting their next disaster though.

This is unfair. FB, Twitter and Instagram are absolutely riddled with bots. The club can't be expected to keep deleting these comments, plus they'll just get reposted.

The resolution very much lies with the social media companies.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 3:54 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next