THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crawley
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 pm 

Towcestrian wrote:
I like Crawley with all their AFC bashing, but they will struggle to sell the 2k let's be real.

Depends on how the first leg goes, but even Sutton brought 860 to us in a game where they were highly likely to get relegated in.

Let's say Crawley are still in with a strong chance of reaching Wembley, they'll surely be able to bring a big crowd to ours, even if 60% are casuals. Its a pretty simple journey and I don't think that line is affected by strikes on the Thursday.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 pm 

Towcestrian wrote:
I like Crawley with all their AFC bashing, but they will struggle to sell the 2k let's be real.

I was at Old Trafford when they sold out the cup allocation of 9,000. I'm not saying we're the same kind of draw, but the club has never been in the Play Offs before so this is huge for them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 pm 

Club have sent emails at about 4pm today out to the people who are still part of the away membership scheme asking them to confirm if they’d like standing or seated tickets, which means they know the allocation and prices etc etc, we were told we’ll know as soon as Crawley release their ticket information which happened a few hours ago, and yet complete radio silence once again.

Why is this club so disastrously bad at just communicating to the fans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:58 pm 

Still no tickets available for the away game. Must be a hold up due to arguing how many tickets we each get for both games

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:22 pm 

AB4 wrote:
Still no tickets available for the away game. Must be a hold up due to arguing how many tickets we each get for both games

Or just because the tickets would have likely arrived today and we like to set it up for a specific timed release.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pm 

AlexDon123 wrote:
Club have sent emails at about 4pm today out to the people who are still part of the away membership scheme asking them to confirm if they’d like standing or seated tickets, which means they know the allocation and prices etc etc, we were told we’ll know as soon as Crawley release their ticket information which happened a few hours ago, and yet complete radio silence once again.

Why is this club so disastrously bad at just communicating to the fans

Another mark against Pete and Cove, piss up in a brewery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:42 pm 

People really need to realise that the club can't just sell tickets that they don't have in their possession. Crawley don't have e-tickets like we do. You're buying a paper ticket. How can the club start selling tickets before they even have the tickets themselves to scan off?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:55 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
People really need to realise that the club can't just sell tickets that they don't have in their possession. Crawley don't have e-tickets like we do. You're buying a paper ticket. How can the club start selling tickets before they even have the tickets themselves to scan off?

If they know the allocation I don't see why they can't reserve tickets and for some fans, they are waiting before they buy their coach tickets. MKDSA could also put on another coach if they have enough time. BTW the box office is normally closed Wednesdays.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:45 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

because they already started offering them to the away scheme members yesterday, so they must know all the ticket details to be doing that

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm 

Scribble wrote:
If you check their forum, they think we`ll happily give them 5,500 tickets, because we have enough room :lol: :lol:

Wankleman is going to give them Club Red.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next