THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crawley
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm 

Look everyone to there own I don't like singing the Dons r going up I personally will only chant that if we are 4.0 up and there's a minute left....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm 

Scribble wrote:
Anybody thinking this is going to be a walk in the park are seriously deluded, especially with our creaking porcelain defence that cracks at the slightest sniff of trouble

Yeah, a few months ago they were a team we were really fearing. They seem to have been overshadowed slightly by Doncaster's run, but they're still dangerous opposition

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm 

CleanDon wrote:

Be positive, why have a defeated mindset already!

Because it's the play-offs. If it was that simple, the highest-ranked team would almost always win.

Look at Scunthorpe in 2009. Six points behind Millwall, eight behind Leeds and 11 behind us. Came back from behind in the semis to beat us on penalties, and came back from behind in the final to beat Millwall. On paper, they shouldn't have got anywhere near it.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 pm 

Mk Ron wrote:
Look everyone to there own I don't like singing the Dons r going up I personally will only chant that if we are 4.0 up and there's a minute left....

A view similar to my own. Except with me it's 30 seconds.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm 

Any idea how many tickets we will get for the 1st leg....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm 

Mk Ron wrote:
Any idea how many tickets we will get for the 1st leg....

should be a minimum of 613 as you have to provide 10% of the capacity or 2000 tickets, whichever is lowest, but idk if that’s including how many the club will flog to players families

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 pm 

on topic of the away allocation i feel like the No Reserved Season Tickets has overshadowed the fact that they’ve made the categories in such a way that if you’ve been to every away game this season, you’ll be getting a ticket behind the people who spent £20 extra so they could get a wrexham ticket at the start of the season, club is full of jokers sometime, let’s hope not many people bought that package otherwise i’ll be pissed if i miss this after attending nearly all the away games

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Mk Ron wrote:

Yes, I still remember being 3-0 up at half time at Shrewsbury under Ince (Mark 1) and we drew. We had a cracking defence then.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 pm 

Definitely being way too overconfident. This is not an easy tie in the slightest. They beat us at their place and gave us a tough test at ours.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm 

midfielder wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Mk Ron wrote:

Yes, I still remember being 3-0 up at half time at Shrewsbury under Ince (Mark 1) and we drew. We had a cracking defence then.

I remember similar at Brentford.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next