THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:09 pm 

Do we know where we put Crawley fans? Would have been good to put Dons fans in the lower tier behind the other goal with away fans in a small section split between both tiers in the away corner!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:58 pm 

sk8mk wrote:
Do we know where we put Crawley fans? Would have been good to put Dons fans in the lower tier behind the other goal with away fans in a small section split between both tiers in the away corner!

Was about to ask the same.

Surely we put them in the top corner of West Stand? Going to look even weirder if they’re in the normal away side, since thats only where we’ll be.

I checked Crawleys online ticket portal, but it says no tickets available

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:48 pm 

Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:
They used to double sell tickets at the NHS so wouldn't surprise me either. We can all sit on top of each other. Kev would like that.

You're obsessed (to end of tip). Fair enough will PM you with our seat number so you can enjoy the pungency of our odour, live, so to speak. Think a fishmonger's bucket left out in the sun all day.

Send me your seat number. You can knock one out before I arrive and I can then knock you out.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 7:58 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:
They used to double sell tickets at the NHS so wouldn't surprise me either. We can all sit on top of each other. Kev would like that.

You're obsessed (to end of tip). Fair enough will PM you with our seat number so you can enjoy the pungency of our odour, live, so to speak. Think a fishmonger's bucket left out in the sun all day.

Send me your seat number. You can knock one out before I arrive and I can then knock you out.

:lol:

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:30 pm 

Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:

Hoe about you pick on someone your own size? Like me?? You keyboard warrior! Come on then

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:33 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Council Kev wrote:
Scum. wrote:

Hoe about you pick on someone your own size? Like me?? You keyboard warrior! Come on then

You’re like 5ft 8. Weight divisions for a reason.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 9:51 pm 

Got my height absolutely spot on btw.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:13 am 

Alby39 wrote:
They won't open the corner(s) - as aluded to earlier in this thread they want to make it as difficult as possible to get onto the pitch. PW etc are shitting themselves over that possibility.

Is pitch invading winning a semi final even a thing?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 8:19 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
They won't open the corner(s) - as aluded to earlier in this thread they want to make it as difficult as possible to get onto the pitch. PW etc are shitting themselves over that possibility.

Definitely. We certainly did against Swansea in the JPT.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 9:03 am 

Camdenite wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

Definitely. We certainly did against Swansea in the JPT.

We should too. We can then give it the big gun to the Crawley fans in the upper tier. Wanker gestures and all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 47  Next