THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:56 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:
Saturday's now a huge conundrum. Dons or Eurovision?!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm 

So the corners are staying tightly shut, upper 6 and 7 have been opened.

All for the TV????

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 6:51 am 

Ourdream17 wrote:

All for the TV????

Its just stubbornness at this stage.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 am 

Ourdream17 wrote:

All for the TV????

I'm surprised they have opened more blocks. Are there any tickets sold in them?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 am 

Russybcool wrote:
Ourdream17 wrote:

All for the TV????

They opened 6&7 upper before Tuesday evening and given that there weren’t two seats together anywhere other than block 2, then that made sense. Will be interesting to see what the returns are as we’ll see them crop up today. In fact, some pairs & fours were even cropping up yesterday which is odd given that the box office was closed! Of course, we’ll never know how many are genuine “we can’t make it Saturday” and how many are “Toys out of Pram”?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 7:21 am 

Camdenite wrote:
Russybcool wrote:
Ourdream17 wrote:

All for the TV????

They opened 6&7 upper before Tuesday evening and given that there weren’t two seats together anywhere other than block 2, then that made sense. Will be interesting to see what the returns are as we’ll see them crop up today. In fact, some pairs & fours were even cropping up yesterday which is odd given that the box office was closed! Of course, we’ll never know how many are genuine “we can’t make it Saturday” and how many are “Toys out of Pram”?

Probably 50/50 but can you blame them.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 am 

Got the be honest, I'm surprised we're still having to open more blocks for this one.

I guess people have some level of hope that we'll score 4 goals on Saturday. Our home form definitely proves it is possible, but I just wish it was against anyone other than Crawley. We just cannot play against them, evidenced by the 3 games we have had against them this season.

To win this game by the amount of goals we need to, it is going to require a tactical master class from MW. Also, maybe let someone with a bit more passion to give the team talk. We need these players to run through brick walls on Saturday.

If we stand off their keeper like we did in the away leg, I'd genuinely probably leave after 20 minutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:35 am 

Can you imagine if we came out of the traps like an odorous todger and put them to the sword. what a night that would be.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 9:51 am 

Better be a madness pitch invasion if we win on aggregate.

Stadium MK is always SHITE in the Playoffs

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 am 

I dont get how anyone could return tickets whilst potentially foregoing what could be one of the best nights in the history of the club. Whilst im pissed off at the performance the other night as well as the result and whilst im realistic enough to not get my hopes exceeded or any sort of expectation i still wouldnt return tickets for 25 fucking quid, what am am i gonna do with that? Spend more per day food shopping than that these says it certainly wont go far.

I dont stop playing the lottery weekly despite never winning because if my numbers do come out id be a fool to have quibbled over a couple of quid. Same with the football, ill be as pissed off as anyone if its a shit game but ill get over it and keep coming back because ultimately these moments dont come around often and if we somehow do the unthinkable i wanna be able to rememeber i was there, not sat at home or out for an expensive evening elsewhere which i can do any other night. We likely wont get this opportunity again to make a historical night so i certainly dont give a shit about the cost id already decided i could afford for tickets and anything else i could be doing that night whilst checking livescores.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next