THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 pm 

EmersonDon wrote:
Had the same seats from 2008. Would rather sit there...

Yup, and watch the game with all of the folks I've spent Saturday afternoons with over the years

:?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm 

Fucking stupid idea. Our home form has been brilliant all season, why change anything?

I’ve had the same seat for 15+ years and now I can’t sit there?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm 

I sincerely hope that this is immediately re-thought.

I have now spoken to a number of people who sit near me and we will all watch it in my lounge.

Part of the experience, for some, of watching football is the banter with other supporters that we have developed with over many seasons. We do not like nor are willing to be herded together for the sake of saving a few quid on stewards.

Absolutely the wrong choice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 pm 

Will those of us who have season tickets in the east stand / cowshed have our seats reserved?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm 

Why does this stupid, stupid club just shoot itself in the foot time and time again.

This is a play off semi final. We’re not going to struggle to attract support. All this is going to do is force people who sit in club red and other areas that are closed to purchase in the Cowshed.

This will have a NEGATIVE impact on the atmosphere. Those that don’t want to make noise having to take the seat of those that do.

I’ve been a defender of Pete but this is just utterly, utterly moronic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm 

It's even worse that this has been announced as a hashtag campaign, because yet again the club has been upstaged by DonsAction.

PW hasn't given a fuck about the fans for a while now, and it's clearly starting to hurt his ego that so many of us don't give a fuck about him any more. :lol:

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm 

I understand that we want to make a lot of noise and pack supporters in. I also quite like the idea of opening the upper tier on the Cowshed if it sells out and getting some fans under the roof. But needlessly moving supporters who sit in the West Stand, who probably aren't the sort of people that are singing and making loads of noise, over the other side of the stadium seems a bit strange to me. It's not the end of the world, but a playoff game has the potential to be a very special night and a very special memory and I know a lot of people would like to experience that surrounded by the people they've been with for the last decade or more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 pm 

It brings back memories of watching Flo blaze his penalty over :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm 

The Crawley fans in the top tier, two stands in the bottom tier open. It’s going to look like a joke.

The way to ‘bring the noise’ is cheap seats - £10 for the loyalists and £15 for day trippers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm 

Where is this information coming from ? I've not seen any mention anywhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next