THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am 

Bought my normal season ticket seats, although hope the guys I normally sit around also manage to do the same!

With the away leg, would Crawley logistically be able to segregate that terrace behind the goal? I’d like to think they’d just give us the normal away end behind the goal, but they might reduce the amount of seats given down the side!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 am 

THEYVE SHUT THE FUCKING CORNERSSSSSS

I AM FUCKING RAGING.

Still going as I’m not a little bitch but ffs fuck you pete

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 am 

Leighton wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Clubblack wrote:
Another Club disaster decision to close Club Red/West Stand for the home play off leg. East Stand and Cowshed lower bowl open only on a first come first served basis for season ticket holders so, if you have season ticket in block 11 or east stand you are not guaranteed you season ticket seat.

We’re us this so called supporters board repenting supporters interest?

Shocking decision and own goal by the club.

It’s because the TV cameras point towards the East Stand, pack that out and the ground looks almost full.

There’s plenty of room for anyone who wants to go

This.....at least it may head off some of the 'empty bowl' rubbish from other fans when it's on SKY

The cameras aren't fixed, nor are they in one place. It will look way worse on tv.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 am 

Casual Bystander wrote:
Leighton wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Clubblack wrote:
Another Club disaster decision to close Club Red/West Stand for the home play off leg. East Stand and Cowshed lower bowl open only on a first come first served basis for season ticket holders so, if you have season ticket in block 11 or east stand you are not guaranteed you season ticket seat.

We’re us this so called supporters board repenting supporters interest?

Shocking decision and own goal by the club.

It’s because the TV cameras point towards the East Stand, pack that out and the ground looks almost full.

There’s plenty of room for anyone who wants to go

This.....at least it may head off some of the 'empty bowl' rubbish from other fans when it's on SKY

The cameras aren't fixed, nor are they in one place. It will look way worse on tv.

Doesn't the SKY set up require a lot of infrastructure on the stadium and this is fixed? Not sure it's as simple as moving a few cameras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am 

They're not interested in the core demographic, I.E. fans that go to every game home and away, because they know that irrespective of the ticketing arrangements for the playoff away leg, those fans will still go to games home and away next season. They're taking them for granted.

This club is so tone deaf they make Florence Foster Jenkins sound like Maria Callas.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 am 

Got my normal seats. Looking forward to the game. Not looking forward to the abyss of empty seats in front of me.

Killed any atmosphere for the FA Cup game and will do the same for this. Due to facing just empty seats, it makes you feel like you’re in a completely empty stadium, but you do you Pete.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:06 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Got my normal seats. Looking forward to the game. Not looking forward to the abyss of empty seats in front of me.

Killed any atmosphere for the FA Cup game and will do the same for this. Due to facing just empty seats, it makes you feel like you’re in a completely empty stadium, but you do you Pete.

Hopefuĺly Pete will splash the cash on two hugh banners.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:11 am 

Got my usual seats, but then a few moments later it said not available.
Did get some further along, but my apologies to whoever’s seats those are.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 am 

Let’s be honest Winkelman is an absolute fucking clown. I’ve just watched his video with the ridiculous logic that moving me from my preferred seat in Club Red will somehow turn me into a drum-beating, shirt clad, leader of the choir! The man is an idiot. Worse than that he’s an utter liar as this decision has nothing to do with atmosphere and everything to do with cost-cutting and TV optics vanity.

He’s happy to take my money for my Club Red season ticket and then treats me like shit for the biggest game of the season. I know I’m massively over-reacting, and have already bought two tickets in the East Stand, but this repeated awful attitude towards fans does it for me. I’ll continue to support but I’ll do it from the comfort of my living room in future and PW can fuck right off.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 am 

Camdenite wrote:
This post was more about the club seeing it and revising their policy as towards player comps, tbh. With, what’s expected to be, a very limited allocation at Crawley, sacrifices need to be made. After all, fans are making sacrifices in terms of their usual allocated seats for the home leg. “Bring The Noise” should not include Chardonnay.

I completely agree in principle - I just don't think it'll realistically make any difference.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 46  Next