THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:47 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
It is 100% because the Ballroom is booked out and we're being lied too

Booked out for what? And why would that impact opening the West Stand?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 pm 

One thing the club has done well has get tickets on sale quickly.

Crawley aren't releasing tickets until tomorrow and only purchasable in person or over the phone, they don't go online until Thursday, 4 days before the game.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:59 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

I think there's a strong argument for saying they've got them on sale too quickly. As Brando pointed out a few pages back, there was enough time for a short period for existing fans to secure their seats, say until 5pm today (i.e. right now). Wouldn't have made much difference to overall sales - as you mentioned yourself, we've not exactly shifted many so far.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:30 pm 

Unable to go lunchtime, so went on the way home. Club shop closes at 4, but is open to 7 on Tuesday. I shall try again tomorrow if I'm still in the mood to go.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

Crawley aren't releasing tickets until tomorrow and only purchasable in person or over the phone, they don't go online until Thursday, 4 days before the game.

Credit to the ticket office although we did have weeks to prepare!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:56 pm 

Talking of selling up and to who....

What has happened to the Sukuki shoot the boot? It hasn't been played the last few week s and no grand finale on Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm 

Well there will be 4 seats available in the centre bock of the East stand, as we found out today after booking tickets yesterday that the "all supporters with season tickets" message doesn't apply to the club gold balcony and we can have our usual seats......I did mention it would have been nice to get this message a couple of days earlier but that's organisation for you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:10 pm 

Bloxham Don wrote:
Well there will be 4 seats available in the centre bock of the East stand, as we found out today after booking tickets yesterday that the "all supporters with season tickets" message doesn't apply to the club gold balcony and we can have our usual seats......I did mention it would have been nice to get this message a couple of days earlier but that's organisation for you

What is club gold balcony? Where PW sits?

PW is going to be an emperor in his colosseum with West Stand shut but not his little balcony.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 pm 

Ourdream17 wrote:
Talking of selling up and to who....

What has happened to the Sukuki shoot the boot? It hasn't been played the last few week s and no grand finale on Saturday.

only one guy actually scored it so i assume he wins by default lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:33 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Bloxham Don wrote:

What is club gold balcony? Where PW sits?

PW is going to be an emperor in his colosseum with West Stand shut but not his little balcony.

Correct club gold is the Right hand side as you look at it, we are only going to sit there as we want to look out at a crowd and not loads of empty seats

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 47  Next