THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:50 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Just a thought and this may have been raised already, but surely they're not just going to open Cowshed and East Stand gates?

Although saying that, even if they do open all gates, how are people going to know? Every single fan is going to have a ticket that says either Gate 4 or 5 for East Stand or Gates 6 or 7 for Cowshed. The queues are going to be absolutely insane. Gate 5 even had a fairly long queue for the game against Sutton.

I'm predicting that this is going to be an absolute horror show.

Ahhhh it will be.

I have no intention of getting there early to sample the S:MK atmosphere so I'm prepared to be 10 minutes late into the game. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:52 am 

You'd imagine the club would have plans to make this seamless.

But it'd cost too much to not have disruptions.

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:00 pm 

To be fair to them I wasn't interested in the east stand so there may well be hundreds of seats there.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:09 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
You'd imagine the club would have plans to make this seamless.

But it'd cost too much to not have disruptions.

Hmmm... the game and the darts on the telly are getting more and more appealing by the day.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:15 pm 

If darts is on I'm surprised you even remotely considered the game anyway

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm 

Gers wrote:
To be fair to them I wasn't interested in the east stand so there may well be hundreds of seats there.

The blocks near the halfway line are more or less sold out. But there's still quite a few seats available in the blocks either side. I imagine it'll be pretty much sold out by next week though.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:49 pm 

DonnieAndMooie wrote:
Gers wrote:

The blocks near the halfway line are more or less sold out. But there's still quite a few seats available in the blocks either side. I imagine it'll be pretty much sold out by next week though.

Yeah, will also probably largely depend on how the first leg goes. A win, draw or even if we're down by a single goal, should create excitement for the home leg. If we're down by anymore than 1 goal, I think a fair few will stay at home rather than buy a ticket.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 1:55 pm 

SteelbackDon wrote:
I also know of two East Stand season ticket holders not going, after trying to get their regular seats but finding out someone else has already bought them. The closest available was four rows lower

And it's things like this that are the reason that we get called customers instead of fans and people use it as a stick to beat us with.

People are so quick to put their personal preferences over supporting the club/team. it's four rows ffs. It's ridiculous that people will miss the biggest game of the season because they have to move four rows. One minor inconvenience and our fans' arses fall out.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 2:22 pm 

TheSpecialDon wrote:
SteelbackDon wrote:
I also know of two East Stand season ticket holders not going, after trying to get their regular seats but finding out someone else has already bought them. The closest available was four rows lower

And it's things like this that are the reason that we get called customers instead of fans and people use it as a stick to beat us with.

People are so quick to put their personal preferences over supporting the club/team. it's four rows ffs. It's ridiculous that people will miss the biggest game of the season because they have to move four rows. One minor inconvenience and our fans' arses fall out.

Their not going to miss it. It is on TV. Plus at home you can sit it whatever seat you like. Not dictated to you by the son of Gollum

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 2:34 pm 

TheSpecialDon wrote:

Hang on a minute - five hours ago, you were on this very forum boasting about how you'd managed to get a ticket for the away leg, even though you openly admitted that you don't qualify for one because you haven't been to an away game since last August. Talk about putting your personal preferences first.

You're either a WUM or a hypocrite - which is it?

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 47  Next