THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 47  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:59 am 

I went down last evening to get my tickets, and to be honest was lucky to get two seats together. Behind the goal is almost sold out. So I guess everyone else who doesn't post on here don't really give a fuck what Pete's done.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:17 am 

I must say, anyone I or associates have spoken to (IE, 4 people) have said words to the effect t of "its shit but hey ho"

- Graham Alexander, October 2023

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:04 am 

Gers wrote:
I went down last evening to get my tickets, and to be honest was lucky to get two seats together. Behind the goal is almost sold out. So I guess everyone else who doesn't post on here don't really give a fuck what Pete's done.

Surely that means they'll open more blocks though? Not even a clown like Winkie would actually STOP people coming, right?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:26 am 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Gers wrote:

Surely that means they'll open more blocks though? Not even a clown like Winkie would actually STOP people coming, right?

They didn’t for one of the cup games. I left it late and they only had singles left, I even asked if they were going to open a block and they didn’t know.

They ended up never opening a new block so I stayed home. Despite there being 25,000 empty seats, I couldn’t buy 2 together.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 8:34 am 

:lol: for real???

This club man

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 am 

Alby39 wrote:

This club man

Unfortunately. Considering its only day 2 of general sale, we have over a week until the game and with a lot of people waiting until after the first leg, it would probably be wise for the club to open up a couple of additional blocks now but they won't.

I mean really, they should be utilising West Stand, however that can never happen now after Winkies little speech.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:41 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

This club man

Unfortunately. Considering its only day 2 of general sale, we have over a week until the game and with a lot of people waiting until after the first leg, it would probably be wise for the club to open up a couple of additional blocks now but they won't.

I mean really, they should be utilising West Stand, however that can never happen now after Winkies little speech.

I was pretty angry (as we all know) earlier in the week, but that would pale into the absolute rage if the club are forced to go back on the decision and open the West now. Could you imagine. :lol:

What this shows for me with the current sales, is they absolutely could have just left it as it is.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 am 

But then we couldn't fool people into a full stadium, imagine if viewers saw what they saw every week!!?? Empty seats?? Never!!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:47 am 

Have options to open another 18 blocks before needing to do that. It's all good, may be the demand has been better than anticipated. Alternatively you could also say the ticket sales suggest the change wasn't needed.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 am 

Just a thought and this may have been raised already, but surely they're not just going to open Cowshed and East Stand gates?

Although saying that, even if they do open all gates, how are people going to know? Every single fan is going to have a ticket that says either Gate 4 or 5 for East Stand or Gates 6 or 7 for Cowshed. The queues are going to be absolutely insane. Gate 5 even had a fairly long queue for the game against Sutton.

I'm predicting that this is going to be an absolute horror show.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 47  Next