THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 44  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 pm 

Pathetic overreaction to a seat location for 1 game :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 pm 

Look, calm down, I'm not saying I don't get why people are annoyed - I'd be annoyed if it was flip reversed, but I'd deal with it. It really isn't the harshest decision ever. For some games in close its been club red only - I was annoyed buy went... for a game like this I totally get the decision and would hope people can get on with being excited about being there and not upset about where it is

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 pm 

Beardhidesboy64 wrote:
Pathetic overreaction to a seat location for 1 game :lol:

Its not about seat location. Its about almost the entire ground being empty and our vocal supporters having to sit elsewhere as we’ll end up with club red regulars having to buy a seat in the Cowshed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 pm 

If I'd sat in the same seat with the same people for many years, and already put up with all the other crap from the club in recent years, I'd be mightily hacked off by this.

Loyal fans getting told to sit somewhere they don't want to for the biggest game of the season, just to save a bit of stewarding costs, make the ground look ever so slightly less empty on telly, and (IMO at least) as part of the club's childish power play against DA.

It's not just about the decision itself, it's more about the total lack of respect for supporters being demonstrated by the club. Again.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm 

If we want to close some areas, why not close the corners? I cannot tell you how fucking ridiculous and demotivating its going to be for the players when the ENTIRE west stand is empty.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:33 pm 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
If I'd sat in the same seat with the same people for many years, and already put up with all the other crap from the club in recent years, I'd be mightily hacked off by this.

Loyal fans getting told to sit somewhere they don't want to for the biggest game of the season, just to save a bit of stewarding costs, make the ground look ever so slightly less empty on telly, and (IMO at least) as part of the club's childish power play against DA.

It's not just about the decision itself, it's more about the total lack of respect for supporters being demonstrated by the club. Again.

This. It’s disrespectful.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm 

CATEGORY 1: Supporters who have opted into the Away Membership service.

CATEGORY 2: Season Ticket Holders who are registered on our Club database, and who have attended four away games in the past 12 months.

CATEGORY 3: All other Season Ticket Holders and Club members who are on the Club database.

CATEGORY 4: General sale.

Season ticket holder for 17 years yet I’m 3rd choice :lol:

EDIT: Misread and thought this was for the home leg. This definitely makes sense for the away leg with those that travel often given priority.

Last edited by East Wing Don on Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm 

I’m so confused. It reads that they go on sale to all ST holders tomorrow, so why are there 3 categories if they all go on sale at the same time?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
CATEGORY 1: Supporters who have opted into the Away Membership service.

CATEGORY 2: Season Ticket Holders who are registered on our Club database, and who have attended four away games in the past 12 months.

CATEGORY 3: All other Season Ticket Holders and Club members who are on the Club database.

CATEGORY 4: General sale.

Season ticket holder for 17 years yet I’m 3rd choice :lol:

Yes, and so you should be. Coincidentally there’s about 500 of us fans who follow this club the length and breadth of the country, and they’re the ones who deserve Crawley tickets. I’ll be hacked off it I find out that anyone else (player’s friends and family, club staff etc.) get a ticket. With such a likely low allocation then Crawley is only for those that have put the miles in. I’m actually concerned that four games isn’t quite stringent enough. Needs to be a dozen IMHO.

That’s how it works.

Last edited by Camdenite on Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Yes, and so you should be. Coincidentally there’s about 500 of us fans who follow this club the length and breadth of the country, and they’re the one who deserve Crawley tickets. I’ll be hacked off it I find out that anyone else (player’s friends and family, club staff etc.) get a ticket. With such a likely low allocation then Crawley is only for those that have put the miles in. I’m
Concerned that four games isn’t quite stringent enough. Needs to be a dozen IMHO.

That’s how it works.

I agree, I don't think the standard priority system is suitable when the allocation is likely to be so low.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 44  Next