THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Mansfield H
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:06 pm 

This week has been laughable. Biggest week of the season and we have a few posts and a video from a player. If we didn’t think Pete John Cove Liam Sweeting Bobby etc didn’t care before this have proved exactly that! A price increase on the day of our most important fixture???

I’d love to be disappointed - but I expected this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:25 am 

Aliramone wrote:
Personally I like putting the b*stards into the upper tier.
Sod 'em.

It surely benefits us.....especially our keeper that they are further away from them ...and if it reduces the away numbers then all the more benefit

However I agree it looks odd at least....reduces the atmosphere for everyone too

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:27 am 

CleanDon wrote:
This week has been laughable. Biggest week of the season and we have a few posts and a video from a player. If we didn’t think Pete John Cove Liam Sweeting Bobby etc didn’t care before this have proved exactly that! A price increase on the day of our most important fixture???

I’d love to be disappointed - but I expected this.

It's just weird a professional club is behaving like this in Thier most important game of the season so far

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:38 am 

Folk on here under the impression that football is the most important thing that happens at the stadium. It isn't. The team are quite simply a vehicle for all the other events that are hosted there. An enabler. You only have to look at what happens when snooker is in the arena. They close The Cowshed Bar because of the the noise. Likewise darts, or any number of other events. They don't give a shit about the football, and that's how it is. The sooner folk come to realise this the happier they'll feel within themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:24 am 

Sadly you’re right Gers. There is not a single football person on the board that will put the football club first we get kicked out when the arena is in use and remember when we’d lose the bar because of darts or snooker. We’ve got a failed councillor a failed footballer a failed physio a failed property manager trying to direct our club were an afterthought we are there to enable everything else to run smoothly not the club. It’s so sad but so true.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:28 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
Sadly you’re right Gers. There is not a single football person on the board that will put the football club first we get kicked out when the arena is in use and remember when we’d lose the bar because of darts or snooker. We’ve got a failed councillor a failed footballer a failed physio a failed property manager trying to direct our club were an afterthought we are there to enable everything else to run smoothly not the club. It’s so sad but so true.

Just to add insult to injury today. Got an email at 9am saying staff don't park on asda perimeter. But can park n Marshalls car park. So rock up and park. Come back. Gates locked can't get my car out. Luckily there was a,few of us and a,lovely lady rang a contact who came and sorted it , the whiff of a few quid in parking charges comes before the staff

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10