THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tomlinson
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:45 pm 

Or it's a case of the club trying to weed out leaks again which would be quite funny to do through an injury.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:51 pm 

So the fake news turned out to be fake news.
Far out dudes....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm 

DippyDon wrote:
Or it's a case of the club trying to weed out leaks again which would be quite funny to do through an injury.

I can 100% tell you the person who told me every single transfer that was accurate and he was the same person who said this, he'd have no reason to lie.

My belief is it was probably a fear that he would be out for the season rather than confirmed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:24 pm 

Anyone hear any more on this today? Got a little suspicion that MW was perhaps playing it down in his interview.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:05 pm 

Funny that the Club said he'd be back and if he returns this weekend he's featured in one game...

Myself and EWD both got news that was true.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:11 am 

CleanDon wrote:
Funny that the Club said he'd be back and if he returns this weekend he's featured in one game...

Myself and EWD both got news that was true.

didn’t he post himself on his IG story him back in training midway through last week? assume he didn’t play saturday just to give extra rest, just think “out for season” was too panic creating which is why people abused the source when MW said he’ll play again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am 

MW said in he pre match presser that he hopes Tomlinson can play a part on Saturday

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:41 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
Anyone hear any more on this today? Got a little suspicion that MW was perhaps playing it down in his interview.

He did what he always does and say it's all good, positive and he'll be back soon. Did say they were hoping he was involved Saturday which is similar to what he said about Dean before Stockport. (As Donnie said)

Williamson bats those questions away quite easily, so gives credence to Toby's irritation at being asked or having to ask injury questions all the time. With Robbo it was always worth asking those questions as his emotions were always on display and you could guess. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:56 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
DippyDon wrote:

I can 100% tell you the person who told me every single transfer that was accurate and he was the same person who said this, he'd have no reason to lie.

My belief is it was probably a fear that he would be out for the season rather than confirmed.

Out of interest, what 'reason' does he have for keep telling you and EWD (and presumably others) about all the transfers and now injuries? Presumably he knows you then post hints / outright stated about Tomlimson's injury online. So if whoever it is is in a position to be privy to this private information, what's the 'reason' for leaking it to people who then allude to it publicly?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:58 pm 

Plum wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
DippyDon wrote:

Out of interest, what 'reason' does he have for keep telling you and EWD (and presumably others) about all the transfers and now injuries? Presumably he knows you then post hints / outright stated about Tomlimson's injury online. So if whoever it is is in a position to be privy to this private information, what's the 'reason' for leaking it to people who then allude to it publicly?

It's a good friend so they tell me stuff and they don't mind me sharing if I don't name him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next