THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Filip
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:22 pm 

Filip Marschall get out of our club. DonsAction put your money towards a fuck off Marschall banner.

Post subject: Re: Filip
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:31 pm 

Has he played in Goal before.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:32 pm 

Mk Ron wrote:
Has he played in Goal before.....

Many times. By that, I mean he literally plays inside the goal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:41 pm 

He had 2 catches today dropped both, his distribution is awful he nearly landed us in it before Dean scored,Its not just us even the Notts County Commentators were saying how poor he was.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:44 pm 

He's not our player and we don't want him to play, let alone stay here beyond the summer. So if he starts the next home game we should make our feelings clear. Chant for Kelly, give Marschall the stick he deserves when he inevitably fucks up, and make it clear to MW that his pig-headedness is going to leave us in League 2 again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:46 pm 

As bad as he was today, the biggest issue I have is the lack of confidence the defence have in him. A few times he was an outlet, but they chose to ignore him, because he was a bag of nerves on the ball.

No idea if we are financially obliged to play in X amount of games, but regardless, he should not be playing, for his sake as well as ours.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:53 pm 

BuckDon wrote:
As bad as he was today, the biggest issue I have is the lack of confidence the defence have in him. A few times he was an outlet, but they chose to ignore him, because he was a bag of nerves on the ball.

No idea if we are financially obliged to play in X amount of games, but regardless, he should not be playing, for his sake as well as ours.

The last bit is the bit I really can't get my head around. It's not good for his development to be hung out to dry like this and it isn't good for the team. It makes absolutely no sense to persist with it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:57 pm 

I wouldn’t put Marschall in a Sunday pub team, he’s possibly the worst keeper I’ve ever seen, yet MW is selecting him ahead of Kelly?

Time to swallow your pride Mike and send this fraud back to Villa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:58 pm 

BuckDon wrote:

It can't be worse than the financial cost of staying in L2 for another season.

I was very glad that O'Hora seemed to take it on himself to stop passing back to Marschall after their 2nd goal. However, we barely attacked until they scored that and it did make us play forwards for a change. If only we did that at the start of the game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:59 pm 

If we have to play him in more game then bring him on last week at 4-0 up.
If we have to start him in x number of games, then get rid of whoever agreed to it.

The more I see of MW interviews, the more you can see he is a journeyman / career builder.I
He has no affiliation with where he is. This year Milton Keynes, next year League One - with someone else.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next