THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fight
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:23 pm 

I also sit in aisle 12 and didn’t see or hear anything, you can be sure if it did the cctv will pick out the culprits.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:23 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
DippyDon wrote:
This is the only place that any mention of trouble has caught my attention, so I'm guessing this may be something blown out of proportion but anyway. I don't know what happened, I can't truly judge what happened because I wasn't there. As with last week, most people should take that approach, lots of our fans, not just Filthy, are too quick to jump in with opinions and the like when in reality they haven't a clue what happened.

Fair enough. I haven't accused anyone specifically, just a sarcastic reply. I'm just going on several previous experiences I've witnessed myself that usually involve the same people being spoken to by stewards and occasionally police because of their behavior. Naturally, I'm going to assume it would be the same people, wouldn't you?

But as Otterspocket said, it doesn't appear to be the same people. So that's that.

I wouldn't, mainly because I'm sat in Lincoln and haven't a clue of what went on, if anything. If I was there and saw it that's when I'd condemn something like what's been reported here. As said, I've not seen anything on any other platforms so I'm not even sure exactly what it is this thread is trying to say.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Gers wrote:
As I've travelled through this life, I've always thought that I should only comment on things I've actually witnessed.

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Who won the Battle of Hastings? Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?

Gers doesn't comment on anything he hasn't witnessed. History lessons must have been a nightmare when the teacher asked a question.

and Physics.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:38 pm 

I was there was walking towards gate 5 from the family end.

Seemed like it was two blokes trying to get at a scrawny lad with glasses on. Not sure why. Stewards were restraining them and got attacked also. The main guy was "furious" for some reason.

However all I could see was a drunken idiot trying to be Billy big bollocks and just making an embrassment of himself and our club.

One poor passer by got a half full Pepsi bottle launched at his head. The guy was aiming for someone else.

Why do our fans constantly fight amongst themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:34 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Gers wrote:
As I've travelled through this life, I've always thought that I should only comment on things I've actually witnessed.

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Who won the Battle of Hastings? Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?

Gers doesn't comment on anything he hasn't witnessed. History lessons must have been a nightmare when the teacher asked a question.

Mr Gers is very, very old and so has seen most of history at first hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:41 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Mr Gers is very, very old and so has seen most of history at first hand.

He's so old, he used to have his packed lunch nicked by Plato.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:42 pm 

There was an incident. Not100% what over but female was involved and coke bottle thrown hitting male over head. TBH Handbags. Stewards stood and watched. All of them twats really. Should be banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:17 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
Don Direction wrote:
Gers wrote:

Well let me comment on what I actually saw, which was absolutely fuck all.

But what the fuck do I know! I was only there. In The Cowshed. Where nothing happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:44 pm 
Let's hug it out and be franchise forum friends

Last edited by FilthyDon on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 pm 

Just to confirm it did happen but it was probably 5 or 6 minutes after final whistle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next