THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fight
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm 
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
FilthyDon wrote:
Let's hug it out and by franchise forum friends

Not keeping count, but is that your second ever TCR spelling mistake? :)
I'll stop now. Not got time for a second full-time job. ;)

No don't, for all I know I've had some sort of mini-stroke so it's important these are pointed out. I guess this is what half a WKD and lemonade does to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:41 pm 

I'm sure to most people it wasn't a big deal but when you have a child with you it's unacceptable. I have a drink at the footy and can have a laugh with the lads but kicking off like that is not on. Some of these twats one day are going to get a kicking by a proper firm at some dirty northern town.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:05 pm 

PM me a list and I'll twat'em for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:11 pm 

Furztondon wrote:
I'm sure to most people it wasn't a big deal but when you have a child with you it's unacceptable. I have a drink at the footy and can have a laugh with the lads but kicking off like that is not on. Some of these twats one day are going to get a kicking by a proper firm at some dirty northern town.

Its football, these kind of things happen (not condoning it) when drink and sport mix, get over it....take your kid to the cinema if you want to hide them from how things are.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:21 pm 

mightydons wrote:
Furztondon wrote:

Its football, these kind of things happen (not condoning it) when drink and sport mix, get over it....take your kid to the cinema if you want to hide them from how things are.

No I bloody well won't! We have been season ticket holders for ages and never miss a game. My daughter loves football and is mad about all things dons. All I saying is these blokes are complete tools, they always pick on the vunrable.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:44 pm 

Gers wrote:
As I've travelled through this life, I've always thought that I should only comment on things I've actually witnessed.

A wise old sage...

(& Onion)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 pm 

Furztondon wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Furztondon wrote:

No I bloody well won't! We have been season ticket holders for ages and never miss a game. My daughter loves football and is mad about all things dons. All I saying is these blokes are complete tools, they always pick on the vunrable.

What actually happened? Details would help. I'm still not hearing anything more than it was a couple of idiots which is nothing really.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 pm 

i WAs still sobbing by the burger kiosk..... :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:31 am 

Furztondon wrote:
mightydons wrote:
Furztondon wrote:

I sympathise with you Furz, I am old enough to remember going to football with my dad as a younger knowing there would be trouble outside the ground if not inside. I hope she gets over it and wants to come back. Only positive I would say to you is that nowadays, thankfully these incidents are a lot less common so you may not have any problems again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:41 am 

mightydons wrote:
Furztondon wrote:

Great repost, obviously you don't have children!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next