THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fight
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:54 pm 

Simple find the guilty parties and ban them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:55 pm 

I was there, didn't see one bit of trouble.

But if I did, it would've made me very cross. Very cross indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:10 pm 

Gers wrote:

Same here. It certainly wasn't me. I was the one sobbing loudly by the gate 6 burger kiosk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 pm 

Furztondon wrote:
My daughter doesn't want to go anymore. Season ticket holder for four years and says it scared her. If you are on this forum you ducking knobs let me know and let's meet for a chat. Spineless idiots trying to punch and head but an Asian steward.

Same issue, only in cowshed 'as a treat' stepped off aisle 13 to witness a woman knocked over and two knobheads pushing each other. 1st thing my middle one says is 'we will be in our normal seats for Portsmouth wont we dad?'. No idea what it was about or how it started, but I'm going to hazard a guess and say they need to lay off the alcohol until they can behave like adults (not a pop at the yoof, these were 20 or 30 somethings).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:

Same here. It certainly wasn't me. I was the one sobbing loudly by the gate 6 burger kiosk.

Bad news Ali - were the burgers not up to scratch today?

:shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:13 pm 

This is the only place that any mention of trouble has caught my attention, so I'm guessing this may be something blown out of proportion but anyway. I don't know what happened, I can't truly judge what happened because I wasn't there. As with last week, most people should take that approach, lots of our fans, not just Filthy, are too quick to jump in with opinions and the like when in reality they haven't a clue what happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:16 pm 

I didn’t see anything and haven’t heard anything. On any social media platforms and a lot of people I know sit in aisle 12 where apparently this happened.

I am not saying it didn’t happen but as I didn’t see it I can’t judge. Maybe some people on here should be the same until more comes out. Or it’s wide spread well known news. At the minute it isn’t so let’s not point at anyone or jump to any conclusions over who or what anything may have been about.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:20 pm 

Gers wrote:
As I've travelled through this life, I've always thought that I should only comment on things I've actually witnessed.

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Who won the Battle of Hastings? Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:20 pm 
DippyDon wrote:
This is the only place that any mention of trouble has caught my attention, so I'm guessing this may be something blown out of proportion but anyway. I don't know what happened, I can't truly judge what happened because I wasn't there. As with last week, most people should take that approach, lots of our fans, not just Filthy, are too quick to jump in with opinions and the like when in reality they haven't a clue what happened.

Fair enough. I haven't accused anyone specifically, just a sarcastic reply. I'm just going on several previous experiences I've witnessed myself that usually involve the same people being spoken to by stewards and occasionally police because of their behavior. Naturally, I'm going to assume it would be the same people, wouldn't you?

But as Otterspocket said, it doesn't appear to be the same people. So that's that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:21 pm 
Don Direction wrote:
Gers wrote:
As I've travelled through this life, I've always thought that I should only comment on things I've actually witnessed.

Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Who won the Battle of Hastings? Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?

Gers doesn't comment on anything he hasn't witnessed. History lessons must have been a nightmare when the teacher asked a question.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next