THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: How we feeling?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:50 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
:lol: fuck right off.

I've been to Wembley with Newport Pagnell twice, so no doubt I'd have been guilty of being exactly to Swans fans what we'd have.. loads of nonplussed locals using it as an excuse to see the big bright stadium. Which, cool for them but for me, its absolutely as overrated as anything.

I cannot for the life of me imagine coming away from a game where you've seen most/a lot of games in the season with your season ticket, or away games etc and being content with 'a day out' where your team loses the biggest game of the season. Could be played at London Road and I'd be equally as excited and nervous etc

I agree losing at Wembley would always sully the memory ....especially if it's not your first time there

However I'm a fan of going there as an occasion. We always make the rugby league challenge cup final there regardless of what team plays ....I love the big atmosphere / game feel

Post subject: Re: How we feeling?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:53 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
AB4 wrote:
Scribble wrote:
Tucker and Dean both trained this week, got to be a good thing, whether they’ll be involved v Stockport is another matter, but great to hear they’re on the brink of return for the run in :D

Tucker being back is interesting. Presumably he replaces Williams/Norman and walks back in to the side. Not great news for Lewie.
Dennis has done well in the last few games but really can't wait for Dean to get back up to full fitness. Really miss all that he brings as a player and character

He won’t walk straight back in, especially with his recent injury. He’ll be gradually reintroduced and in those minutes, he’ll need to impress.

Defenders need more time back to reacclimatise in my view

Tucker should be on the bench

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7