THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Investigation
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:59 pm 

Council Kev wrote:
If it could lead to them being penalised why wouldn't you....

If you think they’ll penalise for a player kicking balls into the stands you couldn’t be further from the truth. Imagine asking the player that, what will they do lie detect him.

This whole thing looks embarrassing as we’ve lost. We are feeding their ego look at all their replies and quote tweets it’s embarrassing. If Gilbey was going that to their fans we’d all laugh and call him a legend.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:18 pm 

CleanDon wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

If you think they’ll penalise for a player kicking balls into the stands you couldn’t be further from the truth. Imagine asking the player that, what will they do lie detect him.

This whole thing looks embarrassing as we’ve lost. We are feeding their ego look at all their replies and quote tweets it’s embarrassing. If Gilbey was going that to their fans we’d all laugh and call him a legend.

I think if it was Matt Dennis we could get away with it, nobody would believe it was deliberate.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:29 pm 

WellDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

I think if it was Matt Dennis we could get away with it, nobody would believe it was deliberate.

OUCH !!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:39 pm 

WellDon wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

Which is ironically what their fans are saying about Pell :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:39 pm 

BetterCallSaul wrote:
I think they should complain about Ronan Curtis after the game doing the video of him calling us “franchise bastards you know what you are”

What a rude man.
Nigel Reo-Coker their one-time captain never said anything like that when he joined us :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:01 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Two points to add:

For some reason they always do the pre-match warm ups the other way round. Saw a few of them mention that last week, so nothing untoward happened in that respect.

As for Pell hitting balls into the crowd, quite frankly I'm more shocked that none of our fans had the nous to actually just keep the balls. ;) Problem solved in one simple actiion.

No use moaning about it. Don't get mad, get even.

Yeah I thought that and maybe even burst a few with a key!

By all accounts though the security might have used it as an excuse to kick people out/ cause aggro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:39 am 

The Concrete Roundabout... "What is the point of the SA and supporters board? What is is that they actually do? Nothing , that's what. They're fucking useless"

Also The Concrete Roundabout... "That thing that the SA and supporters board are doing is rubbish. They're fucking useless"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:33 pm 

Gers wrote:
The Concrete Roundabout... "What is the point of the SA and supporters board? What is is that they actually do? Nothing , that's what. They're fucking useless"

Also The Concrete Roundabout... "That thing that the SA and supporters board are doing is rubbish. They're fucking useless"

They need investigating.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:48 pm 

Council Kev wrote:

Because it’s a trivial thing to be penalised for.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:38 pm 

dons50 wrote:
Council Kev wrote:

Because it’s a trivial thing to be penalised for.

Then we'd be penalised for penalising.
On the other hand....

General Melchett:
Is this true, Blackadder? Did Captain Darling pooh-pooh you?

Captain Blackadder:
Well, perhaps a little.

General Melchett:
Well, then, damn it all! What more evidence do you need? The pooh-poohing alone is a court martial offense!

Captain Blackadder:
I can assure you, sir, that the pooh-poohing was purely circumstantial.

General Melchett:
Well, I hope so, Blackadder. You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh. I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh. He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error! 'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs. In the end, we had to disband the regiment. Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next