THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Investigation
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:13 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
voxish wrote:
CleanDon wrote:
Not sure a multi page essay was needed, makes us look really petty.

It's a straight and factual report, no gloss, I don't read any pettiness there.

Unfortunately I couldn't be there (too late to buy tickets) but watching it on TV I didn't see any of our players doing anything untoward bar trying to avert some of their players provoking our fans and making the situation far worse. Not all of their players were involved in this and in fact some of them were also trying to keep the peace. I guess we shouldn't have reacted (hence the lesser fine) but it was totally out of order for that group of AFC players to behave like that. In fact, had we done nothing AFCW would have been in far more serious shit for incitement.

John Cove, reveal yourself. It’s incredibly childish and petty. We’ve dropped to their levels and it’s sad to see.

Is it me? I can't see/find an essay?

There's no essay - it just says they got a big fine and one of their players stupidly got himself a 2 game ban for stupidity. We got a smaller fine for stopping some of their players trying to provoke our fans after the game That was all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:22 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
On one hand I appreciate the players for defending the supporters.

On the other hand I can't help but laugh at how petty this is.

Can we all fucking grow up? This is going beyond parody now. Not 'frightened for my safety', not having 'sleepless nights because we might lose' its all becoming unappealing due to how fucking petty and childish it is.

From both sides, us them and all inbetween. Grow the fuck up.

We need a straighter next time we play. No hangers on, no tools (the wankers or the weapon kind), just their top 50 boys and ours. Away from the OB. Any AFC watching this thread private message me or one of the other forum members to set up. Also open to a 5v5 in Leisure Leagues or something else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:18 am 

Any of their who do Dungeons and Dragons let me know because I took it up late last year and I reckon me and my boys would fuck up yours.

You c-unts

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:52 am 

Scum. wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

Can we all fucking grow up? This is going beyond parody now. Not 'frightened for my safety', not having 'sleepless nights because we might lose' its all becoming unappealing due to how fucking petty and childish it is.

We need a straighter next time we play. No hangers on, no tools (the wankers or the weapon kind), just their top 50 boys and ours. Away from the OB. Any AFC watching this thread private message me or one of the other forum members to set up. Also open to a 5v5 in Leisure Leagues or something else.

What with my dodgy knees and general arthritis I'm not available for selection but I'm up for a ferocious triathlon of Bowls, Croquet, and Tiddly-Winks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:16 am 

Aliramone wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

What with my dodgy knees and general arthritis I'm not available for selection but I'm up for a ferocious triathlon of Bowls, Croquet, and Tiddly-Winks.

Two of their strongest suits down there. Could be a long day for you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:05 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Aliramone wrote:
Scum. wrote:
Alby39 wrote:

Two of their strongest suits down there. Could be a long day for you.

Ha. I fear no-one: I drop ice cubes down the collar of adversity.
(I don't much like worms mind you)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7