THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35 pm 

familymkdonsfan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Cardiff have just missed two penalties in injury time in their 1-0 defeat to Wolves.
I'm sure Warnock will somehow blame the officials for it. :lol:

Colin is a loathsome guy.

"But he gets results!"

Napoleon once controlled most of Europe. Hung like a hamster. Ego of a small planet.

"Oh yeah, I see now that Colin's actually a total bell end. Thanks for clearing that up for me Keyser!"

It's my job Ma'am. I just deal with facts.

You'll have heard of the cricket adage of fans of a certain era (often) choosing Boycott as the man to 'bat to save their life'. In a Division 3 football scrap for 'survival', I guess wise heads wouldn't look much further than Colin as their man to save their Div 3 life. Bell end or not.

I'm not often serious. But I am now. I'd prefer relegation.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. A republic with trains arriving 7 minutes late suits me better.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
familymkdonsfan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Cardiff have just missed two penalties in injury time in their 1-0 defeat to Wolves.

"But he gets results!"

Napoleon once controlled most of Europe. Hung like a hamster. Ego of a small planet.

"Oh yeah, I see now that Colin's actually a total bell end. Thanks for clearing that up for me Keyser!"

You'll have heard of the cricket adage of fans of a certain era (often) choosing Boycott as the man to 'bat to save their life'. In a Division 3 football scrap for 'survival', I guess wise heads wouldn't look much further than Colin as their man to save their Div 3 life. Bell end or not.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. A republic with trains arriving 7 minutes late suits me better.

I claim a (near) Godwin's law and £5 ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:49 pm 

familymkdonsfan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
familymkdonsfan wrote:
keyser soze wrote:

"But he gets results!"

I claim a (near) Godwin's law and £5 ;)

You spotted what I wrote and then deleted. :lol: Close. But no cigar and no fiver.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:35 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Pugsley.

Call me that again and I will end you.

Apparently.

UTF

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:07 am 

Alby wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Pugsley.

Call me that again and I will end you.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:33 am 

This is all froth.
Football is a results business, that’s the bottom line. That’s why some of those ‘hated’ managers get job offers, while some of the nice men don’t. It’s not unfair, it’s natural selection.
We enthusiastically sung Martin Allen’s name while he was here. He might have been a Ladybit but he was our Ladybit. If Warnock or Evans had MK Dons into the top two we wouldn’t hear half of this opprobrium.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:34 am 

I see Warnock accepted the defeat with his usual good grace. :lol:
And typical hypocrisy.
His team get two penalties in injury time and miss them both to lose 1-0.
He won't blame himself or his own players who missed the pens.
It's hard for even him to slag off the officials in that situation.
But he can't bring himself to give the oppositon credit and needs something to moan about.
So he objects to the opposing manager celebrating a huge win: telling him to F**k off and refusing to shake hands.
Because, of course, Warnock's never pointedly celebrated a big result over rivals or taunted his opponents. :roll:
#Colin Wan*er.

More from NW last night:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43677145

I fully agree that the Dingles have been graceless recently but for Mr Warnock to lecture others about manners and class made me weep with laughter

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:59 am 

Sausage wrote:
This is all froth.
Football is a results business, that’s the bottom line. That’s why some of those ‘hated’ managers get job offers, while some of the nice men don’t. It’s not unfair, it’s natural selection.
We enthusiastically sung Martin Allen’s name while he was here. He might have been a Ladybit but he was our Ladybit. If Warnock or Evans had MK Dons into the top two we wouldn’t hear half of this opprobrium.

All businesses are results businesses, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act properly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:03 am 

My willy is nodding in agreement with sausage. In fact my willy said he's on point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:19 am 

dons50 wrote:
Sausage wrote:
This is all froth.
All businesses are results businesses, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act properly.

Properly? What’s that?

Who wants 92 polite and boring league managers. The various characters spice it up. We loved Darren Ferguson and Uwe Rosler because we hated them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next