THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:29 am 

Alby wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Pugsley.

Call me that again and I will end you.

"End"? :? :?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:21 pm 

Sausage wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Sausage wrote:
This is all froth.
Football is a results business, that’s the bottom line. That’s why some of those ‘hated’ managers get job offers, while some of the nice men don’t. It’s not unfair, it’s natural selection.
We enthusiastically sung Martin Allen’s name while he was here. He might have been a Ladybit but he was our Ladybit. If Warnock or Evans had MK Dons into the top two we wouldn’t hear half of this opprobrium.
All businesses are results businesses, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act properly.

Properly? What’s that?

Who wants 92 polite and boring league managers. The various characters spice it up. We loved Darren Ferguson and Uwe Rosler because we hated them.

There’s never anything wrong with good manners.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:12 am 

BertieWoostersDonsClub wrote:
Sausage wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Sausage wrote:
This is all froth.
Football is a results business, that’s the bottom line. That’s why some of those ‘hated’ managers get job offers, while some of the nice men don’t. It’s not unfair, it’s natural selection.
We enthusiastically sung Martin Allen’s name while he was here. He might have been a Ladybit but he was our Ladybit. If Warnock or Evans had MK Dons into the top two we wouldn’t hear half of this opprobrium.
All businesses are results businesses, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act properly.

Properly? What’s that?

Who wants 92 polite and boring league managers. The various characters spice it up.
We loved Darren Ferguson and Uwe Rosler because we hated them.

Who on earth loved Darren Ferguson or Uwe Rosler?
Not me, that's for sure.
I hate Rosler, Warnock, Pulis, McCarthy, Evans, Lennon.
I hate them because I hate them. No love involved at all.

I think a lot of people are saying that they hate certain managers because they are actually rather good at what they do, whereas we have a manager who is very bad at what he does.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:20 am 

John N wrote:
Sausage wrote:
The various characters spice it up.

Not me, that's for sure.
I hate Rosler, Warnock, Pulis, McCarthy :lol: , Evans, Lennon.

I think a lot of people are saying that they hate certain managers because they are actually rather good at what they do, whereas we have a manager who is very bad at what he does.

:lol:
I knew you'd return with the defeats.
Endless doom and gloom posts during a run of losses.
Not one single post during 10 points from 4 games.
And now back again after defeats to the best two teams in the league.
So predictable. :roll:
In fact, so predictable that you'll be pleased to hear we didn't forget you all during your enforced absence brought on by our wins...

http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1370

Read and enjoy. :D

As predictable as bank holiday weather. Quite pathetic, and blatantly obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:26 am 

John N wrote:
Sausage wrote:
dons50 wrote:
Sausage wrote:
This is all froth.

Properly? What’s that?

Who wants 92 polite and boring league managers. The various characters spice it up.

Not me, that's for sure.
I hate Rosler, Warnock, Pulis, McCarthy, Evans, Lennon.

I don't think thats actually got anything to do with it. Warnock is a nasty, childish ladybit. Regardless of where his team may be in the league. I would hate to have someone that odious in charge, even if it brought success.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 am 

Gers wrote:
John N wrote:
Sausage wrote:

Not me, that's for sure.

In fact, so predictable that you'll be pleased to hear we didn't forget you all during your enforced absence brought on by our wins...

I have been away for a while caring for a disabled relative, my friend. Nothing to do with football at all. Just for the record because it really is none of your business. But feel free to continue to spit venom in the direction of anybody who happens to disagree with you.

I will be away from the end of next week for another fortnight. Not anything to do with football. Just for the record, again.

All your screaming and foot stamping won't make a silk purse of a decent manager out of a pig's ear of a glorified PE teacher. Take care!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:04 am 

John N wrote:
Gers wrote:
John N wrote:
Sausage wrote:

Not me, that's for sure.

I have been away for a while caring for a disabled relative, my friend. Nothing to do with football at all. Just for the record because it really is none of your business. But feel free to continue to spit venom in the direction of anybody who happens to disagree with you.

I will be away from the end of next week for another fortnight. Not anything to do with football. Just for the record, again.

All your screaming and foot stamping won't make a silk purse of a decent manager out of a pig's ear of a glorified PE teacher. Take care!

I couldn't possibly care less. I don't know you or your disabled relative, and therefore find it impossible to generate any sympathy for folk I don't know. Never have, never will. Hopefully.

BUT...

Ever since you've joined, all you've done is post derogatory comments on DM's ability as both coach and manager. When we put a run together and indeed were out of the relegation zone you were nowhere to be seen. We lose, to the top two fighting it out to go up as champions, and suddenly you're back telling us that DM is useless. You wouldn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see something suspicious in that.

Dan's not the second coming of José. But he's a vast improvement in Nelson, and the right man for this club. Be that in this league or the one below.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 am 

John N wrote:
Gers wrote:
John N wrote:
Sausage wrote:

Not me, that's for sure.

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I feel like re-reading The Importance Of Being Earnest, especially the part with the Bunbury character. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 pm 

Gers wrote:

Dan's not the second coming of José. But he's a vast improvement in Nelson, and the right man for this club. Be that in this league or the one below.

No way could Dan cross the T at Trafalgar.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:48 pm 

Don Direction wrote:
Gers wrote:

No way could Dan cross the T at Trafalgar.

Oops. New 'phone. Still getting the hang of it. Pesky spellcheck.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next