THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:45 pm 

Locutus wrote:
Any chance of a non ST holder getting tickets for this?

Btw as I assume this will sell out, there likely won't be a how crap thread.

If you have attended four matches (home or away) in the last 12 months then you can buy tickets from 10am Monday.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
Glad to see they've made this available to watch on iFollow. I sadly can't make it but would have been really disappointed to not get to watch at all.

I look forward to switching over to their commentary after we go 3 goals up so I can hear their tears...

Don’t think they have. Ticket page on OS says audio only

A bit worrying as I have bought an iFollow video match pass. :?

Yup, it must be on iFollow in the UK, as its allowing you to buy a video pass without being on a VPN.

Yeah, that's what I saw when I posted that. The option to buy a video match pass is still there. There's no reason why it shouldn't be available as it's 12:30 KO so not affected by the blackout.

I imagine the ticket page on the OS is just a generic thing that they put out before every game and it hasn't been updated.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:45 am 

DonnieAndMooie wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
Glad to see they've made this available to watch on iFollow. I sadly can't make it but would have been really disappointed to not get to watch at all.

I look forward to switching over to their commentary after we go 3 goals up so I can hear their tears...

Don’t think they have. Ticket page on OS says audio only

A bit worrying as I have bought an iFollow video match pass. :?

Yup, it must be on iFollow in the UK, as its allowing you to buy a video pass without being on a VPN.

Yeah, that's what I saw when I posted that. The option to buy a video match pass is still there. There's no reason why it shouldn't be available as it's 12:30 KO so not affected by the blackout.

I imagine the ticket page on the OS is just a generic thing that they put out before every game and it hasn't been updated.

Excellent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:21 pm 

Apparently sold out. So it looks like I follow is where it' s at now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:39 pm 

Russybcool wrote:

That’s not been confirmed either way has it?

It would be nice if the club could respond to one of the numerous tweets asking them that question this last few days. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:42 pm 

Anyway, best bet is go on socials and ask the players and staff directly for their comps. They all get (or should get in this instance…) a couple each. That’s a sizeable proportion of the 850 tickets not going to actual fans. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:25 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

It would be nice if the club could respond to one of the numerous tweets asking them that question this last few days. :roll:

I say apparently due to the fact that it was on Instagram. You are asking a lot for the club to sort their shit out. I mean the forthcoming games still has Swindon and Wrexham on it. I think my definition of forthcoming differs from theirs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:25 pm 

Camdenite wrote:
Anyway, best bet is go on socials and ask the players and staff directly for their comps. They all get (or should get in this instance…) a couple each. That’s a sizeable proportion of the 850 tickets not going to actual fans. ;)

So afc were right all along? :ugeek:
I recant all my previous comments about them ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:36 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Camdenite wrote:
Russybcool wrote:

I say apparently due to the fact that it was on Instagram. You are asking a lot for the club to sort their shit out. I mean the forthcoming games still has Swindon and Wrexham on it. I think my definition of forthcoming differs from theirs.

OS “Sold Out” article confirms audio only in the UK.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:39 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Camdenite wrote:

So afc were right all along? :ugeek:
I recant all my previous comments about them ;)

:lol:

It’s an interesting point though with any limited availability. Players and staff get comps. Should they do the honourable thing?

It’d be interesting to know if all that 850 actually went to fans?

Last edited by Camdenite on Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next