THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Tickets to Mordor (A)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:34 pm 

In less than 3 weeks time we have an away match, an early kickoff at that, in London and we still have no news on tickets.

I understand from a few sources we have a lesser capacity to last time, so why it's taking so long I dint know (this is neither pointing a finger at us or them, just the general 'thing' of why it's taking ages)

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:53 pm 

Now as a big LOTR geek I'm sure I speak for all when I say that we all know that Aragorn's small force, vastly outnumbered and spoken to 'rudely' (and lied to) by The Mouth of Sauron achieved it's aim on that day at The Morannon.
COYD.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:55 pm 

I have no idea what that means.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:02 pm 

Aliramone wrote:
Now as a big LOTR geek I'm sure I speak for all when I say that we all know that Aragorn's small force, vastly outnumbered and spoken to 'rudely' (and lied to) by The Mouth of Sauron achieved it's aim on that day at The Morannon.

Nurse.....NURSE, have you anything you can shove up his arse and take his temperature?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:28 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
In less than 3 weeks time we have an away match, an early kickoff at that, in London and we still have no news on tickets.

I understand from a few sources we have a lesser capacity to last time, so why it's taking so long I dint know (this is neither pointing a finger at us or them, just the general 'thing' of why it's taking ages)

Don’t know why but it is quite annoying. Trains already booked and then incurred a penalty admin charge to change times when they moved the kick off. Never this difficult when they want you to pitch up at Cheltenham or Gillingham.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:39 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
I have no idea what that means.

Mordor = Their Ground (your definition)
The Morannon = The Black Gate into Mordor
Aragorn = Leader of the free/righteous
His force was vastly outnumbered as he approached The Black Gate to challenge Sauron's army
The Mouth Of Sauron = Sauron's spokesman who jeered at Aragorn about who he was and lied about the situation
This small force nevertheless triumphed (since it distracted Sauron from 'what was actually going on').

Any other questions? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:51 pm 

Is there a deadline for the home club to supply tickets to the away team? If so, I wonder if AFC are already or soon to be in breach of that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:57 pm 

Alby39 wrote:

Is it because they are run by childish losers who refuse to understand there are supposed to be running a professional club? Do I win a prize?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:30 pm 

I mean, yeah, but we don't know the details yet so should we not be the bigger people and not point fingers?

Because, after all, it'll be totally our fault

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:36 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
I mean, yeah, but we don't know the details yet so should we not be the bigger people and not point fingers?

Because, after all, it'll be totally our fault

It is our fault. Winkelman stole the ticket allocation and moved it 60 miles up the M1.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next