THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:34 am 

Nobody who does this sort of stuff to build their profile or whatever (and fair play to people who do it) dare say anything remotely positive about us. Same with journalists, it'd just not be worth the abuse.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:00 am 

Gers wrote:
Lovely teeth, terrible skin. Made it to three and a half minutes before I noticed that it was almost twenty minutes long. Not giving that nonsense twenty minutes on my Friday evening.

All credit to giving it that long. I thought he was a self-serving 'populist' ar*ehole from the start. As I said above, I lasted less than a minute.
As I think I've said before on other threads over the years with all that is so wrong in the world/our country (starvation/disease/poverty/child abuse/corrupt and useless politicians/cruelty to animals/pollution - I could go on....) the thing he chooses to make a stand on is MK Dons and how 'hated' we are. I expect he feels proud.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:21 am 

Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:
Lovely teeth, terrible skin. Made it to three and a half minutes before I noticed that it was almost twenty minutes long. Not giving that nonsense twenty minutes on my Friday evening.

All credit to giving it that long. I thought he was a self-serving 'populist' ar*ehole from the start. As I said above, I lasted less than a minute.
As I think I've said before on other threads over the years with all that is so wrong in the world/our country (starvation/disease/poverty/child abuse/corrupt and useless politicians/cruelty to animals/pollution - I could go on....) the thing he chooses to make a stand on is MK Dons and how 'hated' we are. I expect he feels proud.

This is a bit harsh. He’s gone to Blackpool because it’s been reported as the most violent town, he’s gone to the so called most dangerous club, weirdest stadium in Europe and others just to name a few. This is just the latest in a bit of a series because for reasons we all think are quite silly we are the most hated club in a lot of fans eyes even if they have nothing to do with AFC.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:50 am 

Aliramone wrote:
Gers wrote:

And how is any of that related to a football youtube channel? He didn't "make a stand" he wanted to see for himself why we are "hated". Don't like him all you want but that is like a green activist caring that we are being charged £27 at Swindon in a couple of weeks. Bit of a pathetic argument. Have you asked him what is political views are?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:25 pm 

I watched the full thing. In the end I thought he summed it up quite well. He pointed out that our young fan base doesn't care about the move and indeed why should they? Support your local team, and our local team is...MK Dons he says.
And as to whether we are the most hated - probably not, the likes of Man U, Man City etc are way up there above us.
The only thing he didn't do well was describe the history of how and why we came to be. That was just skimmed over as the usual Pete Winkelman moves the club 60 miles north, changes the team colours and the name. No further explanation.
Oh and he can't help having acne. That's unfair.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:27 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:
I watched the full thing. In the end I thought he summed it up quite well. He pointed out that our young fan base doesn't care about the move and indeed why should they? Support your local team, and our local team is...MK Dons he says.
And as to whether we are the most hated - probably not, the likes of Man U, Man City etc are way up there above us.
The only thing he didn't do well was describe the history of how and why we came to be. That was just skimmed over as the usual Pete Winkelman moves the club 60 miles north, changes the team colours and the name. No further explanation.

Yeah the acne jibes are pretty low.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:35 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

I've had half my foot amputated. If you want to take the piss out of me, go ahead. Best foot forward, hop it, eighteen inches (one and a half feet for the hard of thinking), etc'.

He's a dick. In fact he's a fucking dick. Why on earth are MK supporters defending this dick? As I've already said, he's got lovely teeth.

Happy now?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:37 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

Some have issues with jokes like that. Some don't. Ask a Scotsman if he has problems with jokes about his poor skin and he'll say 'Ach nay'.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:59 am 

Plum wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

Some have issues with jokes like that. Some don't. Ask a Scotsman if he has problems with jokes about his poor skin and he'll say 'Ach nay'.

That's terrible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ban yourself. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:17 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Plum wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:

That's terrible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ban yourself. :)

:lol:

If you see a Pongo Twistleton or Gussie Fink-Nottle joining up, you'll know Plum's been jettisoned. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next