THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:32 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:
Gers wrote:
Even our West Country friend has almost given up.

Think you might've spoken a bit too soon there mate.

What's it saying now? Anything new? I suspect not.

Just the usual sanctimonious, self-righteous nonsense, where he condescendingly explains that what he's saying is correct and what anyone else says is of course, wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:04 pm 

Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:
Gers wrote:

Just the usual sanctimonious, self-righteous nonsense, where he condescendingly explains that what he's saying is correct and what anyone else says is of course, wrong.

I suspect there is an underlying medical condition in play, sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:39 am 

keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:
keyser soze wrote:
Gers wrote:
Gers wrote:

I suspect there is an underlying medical condition in play, sadly.

I get that there’s no nuance on the internet, and therefore it’s difficult to grasp context. So you don’t know if he’s trying to be funny, or on a massive wind-up, or what! I don’t know. He was chipping in on a thread an MK supporter had on Twitter, and it was just the usual nonsense he’s been pedaling for the last two decades.

Obviously I know a fair few Rangers obsessives, I met a painter this week who lives in Stevenage and has a season ticket at Ibrox for example, but none of them are like him. And when you consider what happened to Rangers back in 2012, you have to at least admire him for his persistence.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:23 am 

Last point before I walk the dog.

When someone's point of view is this "Irrespective of the result we won" what can you say!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:51 am 

Gers wrote:
Last point before I walk the dog.

When someone's point of view is this "Irrespective of the result we won" what can you say!

Well I'm surprised you of all people feel the need to pose such a question ;)
You say "You can f*ck right off"!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 am 

I can't believe they are still using that bloody forum.

Can you imagine Gers and Keysor discussing what music they are listening to on there? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:17 am 

BuckDon wrote:

Can you imagine Gers and Keysor discussing what music they are listening to on there? :lol:

Fast Car - Luke Combs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:13 pm 

BuckDon wrote:

It's a proper forum with one single thread - not like our soulless one which has lots of silly confusing topics and threads that do nothing to enhance debate not only about football but the wider world of art, music, politics, local issues, support for each other and other pointless cr*p.
Sphere out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:50 pm 

I take back everything I said about Mike T and Rob.

Just listened back to it whilst doing some work, and fuck me that was entertaining as the game itself.

In fairness to Mike, he admitted the red cards were reds. Seen a lot of delusion claiming because Max forced the foul, it wasn't a foul :lol:.
He also credited Rob for not leaving at HT and getting a McDonalds (like a few of their fans who got kicked out did), I guess we're slowly moving away from the "don't give em any money" thing and more toward "do what you want, I wouldn't mind a Maccies tbh."

They also referenced the Ajala tackle in 2012, after countless meetings they've still not figured out what "the Lewington" is, which Ajala was suspect of on that occasion that they seem to cream themselves over.

Please PLEASE keep it up guys. That was superb.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:51 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
I take back everything I said about Mike T and Rob.

Just listened back to it whilst doing some work, and fuck me that was entertaining as the game itself.

In fairness to Mike, he admitted the red cards were reds. Seen a lot of delusion claiming because Max forced the foul, it wasn't a foul :lol:.
He also credited Rob for not leaving at HT and getting a McDonalds (like a few of their fans who got kicked out did), I guess we're slowly moving away from the "don't give em any money" thing and more toward "do what you want, I wouldn't mind a Maccies tbh."

They also referenced the Ajala tackle in 2012, after countless meetings they've still not figured out what "the Lewington" is, which Ajala was suspect of on that occasion that they seem to cream themselves over.

Please PLEASE keep it up guys. That was superb.

The more I read about the commentary the more I want to listen

Is there a link?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next