THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: One downside
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:46 am 

Quite a few of them are waking up to what we have known for some time...

The more they put their fingers in their ears and pretend the game doesn't exist, the more their players seem to treat it as a free hit.

That includes all the bollocks around naming us in social media, commentary not mentioning the team blah blah.

Quite a few on WUP seemed to listen to 3 Counties because of it. :lol:

Post subject: Re: One downside
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:53 am 

Towcestrian wrote:

The more they put their fingers in their ears and pretend the game doesn't exist, the more their players seem to treat it as a free hit.

That includes all the bollocks around naming us in social media, commentary not mentioning the team blah blah.

The commentary never fails to make me laugh. I watched the goals and a bit of other footage from the full match reply with their audio.

No idea how a grown man can act like such a child. Going out of his way not to mention any player names, club name, location, stadium etc. it truly is utterly embarrassing.

How can an entire club be filled from top to bottom with such immaturity?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:48 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

The commentary never fails to make me laugh. I watched the goals and a bit of other footage from the full match reply with their audio.

No idea how a grown man can act like such a child. Going out of his way not to mention any player names, club name, location, stadium etc. it truly is utterly embarrassing.

Judging by WUP, some of them are coming to the same realisation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:51 am 

Towcestrian wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

Judging by WUP, some of them are coming to the same realisation.

I don't blame them, especially those listening to the radio. He's not describing the game at all and most of the time just silent. If you've paid for an audio pass, you'd rightly be pretty pissed off.

No idea who he is, but he's a total loser.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:45 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

One of the more rational AFC supporters was on Twitter last night saying the top to bottom denial of the game inside the club culture is unhelpful when it comes to actually playing us, and I tend to agree.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:54 am 

paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

One of the more rational AFC supporters was on Twitter last night saying the top to bottom denial of the game inside the club culture is unhelpful when it comes to actually playing us, and I tend to agree.

I tried to get that point across in the Meltdown, you did it so much better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:05 pm 

There's been one or two saying that after the last few games, after last night it's substantially more.

The grown up's are trying to take over.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:46 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

Let's hope those more rational AFC fans don't spread their message

I'm happy with them f****ing up this fixture for themselves for the next 50 years

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:51 am 

Leighton wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:

Let's hope those more rational AFC fans don't spread their message

I'm happy with them f****ing up this fixture for themselves for the next 50 years

I'll not disagree.