The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:13 pm 

Magpie wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Magpie wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
Why start a new thread? Just reply on the 10-pager. Now we have two threads and 11 pages on how poor the keeper was!

Because he needs a bit of patience, not a full slagging off after 1 game. 1game! Evidence sample set of 1. Do you not see how ludicrous that is?

No arguments with that. But my question was - why start a new thread? Why not make that (valid) point in the existing thread - as others have done too.

Because I dodnt want to take part in any of that nonsense. In any event, what are you? the thread police :lol:

If only.

15 pages now across two threads. I was just curious as to why you created a new thread, but your responses tell me all I need to know. Like making a big "look at me" announcement on Facebook that you're leaving Facebook.

To be fair, the 13 page "nonsense" thread actually has a variety of different posts and opinions - including that others were equally to blame for Saturday's defeat, what the line-up could be tomorrow, how Marschall clearly needs continued support and is our number one now whether he can catch or not, etc. I wasn't there on Saturday but look forward to giving him Franco-level love tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:54 pm 

Whereas you’ve made it personal with some type of ‘guru’ style prediction about me and my motivation for posting. I suggest the attention being sought is elsewhere as you don’t know me at all and I would like you to think in future before you cast aspersions on people.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:49 pm 

Look.... Can't we all just agree it's Tucker's fault.
It was all so much easier then (sigh) ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 pm 

Think this needs to be merged with the new keeper thread :mrgreen: