THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:05 pm 

I went to a Bedford Blues rugby match before Christmas - average crowd about 3,000.

You can order and pay for drinks via an app then just rock up to collect. Cuts out a lot of the fuss. You just show/scan your phone at the bar.

Might need better stadium wifi to work in MK though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:25 pm 

Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:
I went to a Bedford Blues rugby match before Christmas - average crowd about 3,000.

You can order and pay for drinks via an app then just rock up to collect. Cuts out a lot of the fuss. You just show/scan your phone at the bar.

There was an app based ordering company at Stadium MK a good few years ago. I used it quite a bit but I dont think many did. A lot of people seemed to complain that it closed off half the non app concession capacity so it faded away as quickly as it arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:59 pm 

Magpie wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:

There was an app based ordering company at Stadium MK a good few years ago. I used it quite a bit but I dont think many did. A lot of people seemed to complain that it closed off half the non app concession capacity so it faded away as quickly as it arrived.

It was awful. If you had a solely collection kiosk then that would be one thing, but IIRC I don't think we did also the signal back then was pony. Ironically I get full bars and 4G no problem now. Back then I would be lucky to get 1 bar and 2G :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:21 pm 

Russybcool wrote:
Magpie wrote:
Dad_Of_A_Don wrote:

It was awful. If you had a solely collection kiosk then that would be one thing, but IIRC I don't think we did also the signal back then was pony. Ironically I get full bars and 4G no problem now. Back then I would be lucky to get 1 bar and 2G :lol:

I quite liked t. The kids were younger then and I could order up and send them on their merry way without heading up and down the stairs constantly. I think there was a collection only kiosk but it was a while ago so my memory is a bit hazy on that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:01 pm 

Clubblack wrote:
The club has become so lacklustre in customer focus. These are the things the so called supporters board should be taking club to task on however, that board is made up of nodding dogs other than southstander and Dons Action. The others are there for the boardroom acquaintances with several having long term association rather being picked on merit. No point talking to MKDSA as they represent very few we consistently shrinking membership and is an organisation walking dead with 6 committee members.

In saying all this, the club has to get a grip but of course it’s racking in £10 a match to park your car!

New issue now that will focus a few minds. since they've cut down on stewards there's no one to police the pre function bar on the red stand so people have been going in and getting drinks and it's been noticed by people who are in there and have paid for the privilege of using it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:43 pm 

Zeberdee wrote:
Clubblack wrote:
The club has become so lacklustre in customer focus. These are the things the so called supporters board should be taking club to task on however, that board is made up of nodding dogs other than southstander and Dons Action. The others are there for the boardroom acquaintances with several having long term association rather being picked on merit. No point talking to MKDSA as they represent very few we consistently shrinking membership and is an organisation walking dead with 6 committee members.

In saying all this, the club has to get a grip but of course it’s racking in £10 a match to park your car!

New issue now that will focus a few minds. since they've cut down on stewards there's no one to police the pre function bar on the red stand so people have been going in and getting drinks and it's been noticed by people who are in there and have paid for the privilege of using it

Then end of the wedge letting the proles do that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:44 pm 

Zeberdee wrote:
New issue now that will focus a few minds. since they've cut down on stewards there's no one to police the pre function bar on the red stand so people have been going in and getting drinks

And so they bloody well should be. If I'm going to pay £6 for a pint of shit lager with a chemical twang to it, I expect to be able to stand on carpet while doing so.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:45 pm 

Zeberdee wrote:
Clubblack wrote:

Sssshhhhh ffs

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:49 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
Zeberdee wrote:

Sssshhhhh ffs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 am 

Hello Club Official that read this thread, can you do something about the rest of it in future and not just Zeberdee’s post.

https://x.com/mkdonsfc/status/175120591 ... 4tHtSLah6g

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next