THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am
Posts: 273
Full 15 minute freeview interview. The latest sermon from Pete.... :lol:

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/januar ... pointment/

I love these.....

_________________
Decided to come back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:00 pm
Posts: 179
Is the disrespectful tone in your title and post intentional ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am
Posts: 273
donmentor wrote:
Is the disrespectful tone in your title and post intentional ?


In times of a crisis, you need to wheel out the Winkelbot.

Calm down, I love him.

_________________
Decided to come back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:55 am
Posts: 44
His enthusiasm is contagious! He seemed to be so much happier last night at the U23s match than he has been in a long time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 pm
Posts: 17
I really really love our chairman.

Great interview!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Posts: 702
Location: In the Armchair.
Very dissappointing he never covered the issue of the lack of Bovril on Matchday’s.

_________________
The APL voted Thread of the Year 2017 in the TCR Awards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm
Posts: 475
Towcestrian wrote:
Full 15 minute freeview interview. The latest sermon from Pete.... :lol:

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/januar ... pointment/

I love these.....


A reminder Towestrian....in a post late last week, I predicted if we lost at Northampton, and if we slipped into the relegation zone, RN would certainly be sacked and I said "mark my words." To which you replied dogmatically "No he won't" in a tone of disdain almost.

Methinks I am winning over you in the punditry stakes :lol:

_________________
Where has Scumarmy gone ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:43 am
Posts: 34
How can people constantly call for this man to leave.

What a fantastic chairman we have. Totally loves this club.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 pm
Posts: 35
[quote="WellDon"]Very dissappointing he never covered the issue of the lack of Bovril on Matchday’s.[/quote

All we need now is Bovril. Everything else has been sorted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WINKLEBOT KLAXON!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am
Posts: 273
Galverion wrote:
Towcestrian wrote:
Full 15 minute freeview interview. The latest sermon from Pete.... :lol:

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/januar ... pointment/

I love these.....


A reminder Towestrian....in a post late last week, I predicted if we lost at Northampton, and if we slipped into the relegation zone, RN would certainly be sacked and I said "mark my words." To which you replied dogmatically "No he won't" in a tone of disdain almost.

Methinks I am winning over you in the punditry stakes :lol:


I did. I was very surprised he spent the money as opposed to using it on players.

At the moment.....maybe.

_________________
Decided to come back.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group