THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:18 pm 

So Bet365 have a contract with the FA until the end of this season to stream FA Cups (Ones which aren't already being shown on TV).

I can't for the life of me work out with games they stream though and if they'll be streaming our game. To access the stream, you need to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours or have money in your account.

Last edited by East Wing Don on Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:20 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
So Bet365 have a contract with the FA until the end of this season to stream FA Cups (Ones which aren't already being shown on TV).

I can't for the live of me work out with games they stream though and if they'll be streaming our game. To access the stream, you need to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours or have money in your account.

Remember, kids: when the stream stops... stop.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:03 pm 

DonDon wrote:
I also think 3CR will have commentary, but only through radio, not iplayer, which is the same as for EFL games.

The ifollow commentary on efl games is copied from 3cr.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:06 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

I can't for the life of me work out with games they stream though and if they'll be streaming our game. To access the stream, you need to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours or have money in your account.

Does that imply they are videoing it and we will at least get the full match replay on the club site later?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:13 pm 

epdon wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

Does that imply they are videoing it and we will at least get the full match replay on the club site later?

Apparently not. Club site:
“ There will be no live video coverage for domestic or international subscribers and while highlights will be available to watch on iFollow MK Dons, there will be no extended highlights or full-match replay feature.”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:20 pm 

But apparently we will get audio on ifollow if you have an annual subscription.

“Due to Emirates FA Cup broadcasting rights, iFollow MK Dons audio match passes are unable to be sold for FA Cup fixtures. Only users with monthly and seasonal subscriptions will have access to the live audio commentary”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:34 pm 

epdon wrote:
DonDon wrote:
I also think 3CR will have commentary, but only through radio, not iplayer, which is the same as for EFL games.

The ifollow commentary on efl games is copied from 3cr.

Yes, I agree. But you can't listen to 3CR commentary through iPlayer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:40 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:

Does the 3PM blackout not apply? Or is this a VPN situation?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:51 pm 

I’m really surprised that nobody seems to have IPTV, you can watch any match live in any competition, including 3pm kick offs in all leagues, FA Cup etc.

Reading v Dons is live there tomorrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:56 pm 

Scribble wrote:
I’m really surprised that nobody seems to have IPTV, you can watch any match live in any competition, including 3pm kick offs in all leagues, FA Cup etc.

Reading v Dons is live there tomorrow

I have IPTV and use it for iFollow but absolutely no chance of the Dons being on there tomorrow. Its not being streaming on any channel globally.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next