THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:36 am 

According to Nixon, they're heading for a winding up war with HMRC over unpaid tax. Looks like its an 8 figure amount they own, which could put off any interested buyer.

Are the players being paid? If not, wouldn't be at all surprised to see them refuse to play on Saturday.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:39 pm 

Currently unable to buy tickets online for this! Wonder what the issue is!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:46 pm 

Got my ticket in the post today so I will be there

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:31 pm 

Got my 2 tickets. On train from Bristol. COYD.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:19 pm 

Allocation has apparently sold out and the club has requested more.

Can’t make it this time but great to see people up for the trip. There’s a fair chance of getting a result there as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:03 pm 

East Wing Don wrote:
According to Nixon, they're heading for a winding up war with HMRC over unpaid tax. Looks like its an 8 figure amount they own, which could put off any interested buyer.

Are the players being paid? If not, wouldn't be at all surprised to see them refuse to play on Saturday.

I wonder if they fancy moving up to MK to rescue them. We could build a lovely retail park in North MK and keep the club afloat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:29 pm 

AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

I wonder if they fancy moving up to MK to rescue them. We could build a lovely retail park in North MK and keep the club afloat.

Yeah, a stadium share!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:01 pm 

AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

How about we absorb the club and take their league place? One way of getting out of this division!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:34 pm 

paul4040 wrote:
AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

How about we absorb the club and take their league place? One way of getting out of this division!

Have you looked at their league position?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:17 am 

epdon wrote:
paul4040 wrote:
AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:

Have you looked at their league position?

This is why we are winning on Saturday!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next