THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm 

voxish wrote:
So how come Swindon AFCW and Gillingham (not notably northern) managed more than us? I agree that it's not too bad all things considered but if northernness was a big factor, the other southern teams' following would've suffered too. But they didn't.

I blame all the social media propaganda that stops people from MK wanting to go to Dons away games.

"Shut the fuck up, you sausage!"

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 am 

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
voxish wrote:
So how come Swindon AFCW and Gillingham (not notably northern) managed more than us? I agree that it's not too bad all things considered but if northernness was a big factor, the other southern teams' following would've suffered too. But they didn't.

I blame all the social media propaganda that stops people from MK wanting to go to Dons away games.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 9:38 am 

voxish wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
Scum. wrote:
1552​ - Wrexham
1258​ - Mansfield Town
1163​ - Stockport County
1126​ - Notts County
1093​ - Bradford City
867​ - Grimsby Town
695​ - Doncaster Rovers
687​ - Gillingham
679​ - Walsall
669​ - Swindon Town
657​ - Tranmere Rovers
597​ - AFC Wimbledon
566​ - Crewe Alexandra
498​ - MK Dons
414​ - Barrow
355​ - Newport County
349​ - Colchester United
337​ - Morecambe
245​ - Sutton United
225​ - Accrington Stanley
223​ - Crawley Town
187​ - Forest Green Rovers
186​ - Salford City
173​ - Harrogate Town

Finishing 14th simply is not good enough. I really don't see where we go from here without a serious change of leadership and direction. Winkelman must go and to be honest, Williamson can follow.

While I know this is tongue in cheek (as always!) its actually not too bad, given how northernly dominated the league was this year.

We are recently relegated. People lost interest to a point. Same at home. It is funny how when we are doing well we could get over 1K in league 1 for what was it 5 games in a row. Go down and we don't get he haw home or away. Location has nothing to do with it really.