THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lewington is back
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:09 pm 

I'm ready to take the relegation to League 2 with only one condition - we will have on the pitch a red-headed guy number 3!
I'm serious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm 

Good news indeed. Would love to have a pint with Lewie on get his thoughts on the past 3 or so months.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:24 pm 

I just wonder where this leaves Pete, has he had to phone up Lewie and apologise, has this cast doubt over the content of the video ?
Does this also extend to other potential apologies, Tilney, Harry B, Mike Dove, and whoever else we don’t know about ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 pm 

Just don't expect too much running.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm 

Ahhh.. I'm feeling better already. Welcome home skipper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Just don't expect too much running.

No, but loads of clever play in triangles to move the ball forward and a good pass completion ratio, oh, and to win about 3 times as many free kicks as usual.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 pm 
WellDon wrote:
I just wonder where this leaves Pete, has he had to phone up Lewie and apologise, has this cast doubt over the content of the video ?
Does this also extend to other potential apologies, Tilney, Harry B, Mike Dove, and whoever else we don’t know about ?

Seems too many odd/unusual things happening inside the club for it not to be some sort of knock on effect from Neilson being around.

The whole situation with Tilney stands out to me, a player that had a breakout season last season, played very well in the last game of the season and was destined for bigger things this season, suddenly isn't involved in pre-season and shipped out for the year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:03 pm 

FilthyDon wrote:
WellDon wrote:

Seems too many odd/unusual things happening inside the club for it not to be some sort of knock on effect from Neilson being around.

The whole situation with Tilney stands out to me, a player that had a breakout season last season, played very well in the last game of the season and was destined for bigger things this season, suddenly isn't involved in pre-season and shipped out for the year.

Yes, hope there'll be a recall for him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 pm 

WellDon wrote:

It may of course been that PW knew all along that this day would come and told Lewie to go to robbo and keep himself fit ready for the day?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:11 pm 

Kempstondons6 wrote:
WellDon wrote:

It may of course been that PW knew all along that this day would come and told Lewie to go to robbo and keep himself fit ready for the day?

This is what I would like to believe. Dammit, I WILL believe it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next