THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fans forum tomorrow
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:32 pm 

Not much of a fans forum if they don't show it to the fans, is it? Still being treated like an inconvenience then.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:00 pm 

Club in going back on a promise shocker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:15 am 
AMKD wrote:
Club in going back on a promise shocker

I know the club has bigger problems but its stuff like this that is such a simple thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:20 am 

Fans forum should be live streamed to the fans. No idea why it isn't.

Or at least make a recording available post event.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:48 am 

Should be. They said it would be. They just haven't done it. Suspect they canned it as it wasn't lovey enough for Pete's liking. That shouldn't matter but suspect that's why judging from the comments here of some who went.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:38 pm 

It really isn't good.

I must say, when I walked out I walked out with more questions than answers. Fans were very disgruntled, some disgruntled at how others handled their questions (I agree with being firm but one or two were a bit personal),most disgruntled at the answers and the staff all looked very peeved. Either from the questions or the approach to the questions.

I can imagine PW walking out if there very very angry. He doesn't have a right to be, btw. Bit thays what I think he was. And I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for it to be edited or svrspped. Thats just speculation, mind. The media team are busy and have a lot on especially as they could've had work hours scaled back and work load remaining the same post relegation. So I don't blame them whatsoever unless it was their decision.

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:02 pm 

From personal experience I can assure you that editing anything is a massive nuisance. The media 'team' is down to one person these days. That one person would have to organise press conferences, film them, edit that. Pop down to the training ground and try and get some interviews with less than willing players. Manage the social media accounts, and a million and one other things. All single handedly.

I'm not justifying it, just saying how much work it is for one person. Who also, it's worth remembering, has a life outside of work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:30 pm 

Did they actually promise it would be uploaded? I may have missed it, but I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 pm 
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
Did they actually promise it would be uploaded? I may have missed it, but I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

The club appear to have deleted the article advertising the fans forum which may have mentioned it being recorded. Odd as all the old articles for the previous fans forums are still up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:13 pm 

Filth wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:

The club appear to have deleted the article advertising the fans forum which may have mentioned it being recorded. Odd as all the old articles for the previous fans forums are still up.

Yes they said the fans forum but not the MKDSA age would be made available.
Mind you, I think it would be largely unwatchable. At one point, a couple of fans were making continual criticism out of camera shot and failing to use the microphones, so there will only be half the conversation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next