THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:50 pm 

Alby39 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
That win felt as good as any other.

You must have been texting like Lewie in the 2nd half or asleep

Why? Because I enjoy winning games?

You only win, draw or lose games at the end. I like to enjoy games during and you can't say it was enjoyable during the 2nd half, especially with he chances they created. I have a feeling Alexander has used up a big slice of his luck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:11 pm 

ReturnofMoo wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
ReturnofMoo wrote:
Alby39 wrote:
That win felt as good as any other.

You must have been texting like Lewie in the 2nd half or asleep

Why? Because I enjoy winning games?

You only win, draw or lose games at the end. I like to enjoy games during and you can't say it was enjoyable during the 2nd half, especially with he chances they created. I have a feeling Alexander has used up a big slice of his luck

I agree. I go to enjoy a football match, which hopefully we win deservedly. If all I cared about was whether the result was a win, I would spend my time and money doing something else and just look at the final results online.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:34 pm 

You can't have everything all the time.

If you want entertaining, constant winning football you'd support Manchester City. The biggest and most important part of a football match, for me, is winning. By hook or by crook. The classier, the better, but I don't ever feel disappointed by a win because that is lunacy.

I'd rather win a game playing like we did on Saturday, than draw a game playing silky stuff but struggle to get the ball I to the goal and walk away saying "good game that"

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:40 pm 
How did we get away with that win?

Sorry, stupid answers are ‘Because we fucking win’!

Do I win?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:43 pm 
BetterCallSaul wrote:
One of the worst second half displays I’ve seen in a long time. In a higher league we lose that game 3/4-1 they absolutely demolished us in the second half. I thought we were appalling. I know I shouldn’t complain, we won. But that was worrying. On another day we get hammered, need more depth as the lack of subs and dealing with pressure is worrying. People will say we defended well, and stood up to the challenge, but we really didn’t. The only reason we didn’t lose is 100% luck. How they missed those 2 completely unmarked headers and hitting the crossbar I’ll never know. We massively got away with that today.

Stick to journalistic aspects, and not legal ones unless you are doing an awful lot of research beforehand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:52 pm 
Modders wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote:
One of the worst second half displays I’ve seen in a long time. In a higher league we lose that game 3/4-1 they absolutely demolished us in the second half. I thought we were appalling. I know I shouldn’t complain, we won. But that was worrying. On another day we get hammered, need more depth as the lack of subs and dealing with pressure is worrying. People will say we defended well, and stood up to the challenge, but we really didn’t. The only reason we didn’t lose is 100% luck. How they missed those 2 completely unmarked headers and hitting the crossbar I’ll never know. We massively got away with that today.

Stick to journalistic aspects, and not legal ones unless you are doing an awful lot of research beforehand.

Maybe not admittedly aimed at the right post, but I’m sure the right person.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:57 pm 

Modders wrote:
How did we get away with that win?

Sorry, stupid answers are ‘Because we fucking win’!

Do I win?

No, I don’t think you do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6