THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:49 pm 

No complaints about the result yesterday. You were more clinical with the chances you had.
We were powderpuff in midfield and got bullied more than we are used to. Not surprising given we were without key players in all positions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:19 pm 

Thanks for this WD, I'm glad the meltdown will be returning for another season, I feel like we are on the same page when it comes to everything Dons related.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:48 pm 

Thanks WD, it's great to have the Meltdown back

What a day yesterday, what a surreal experience - to come away with such a result given the media pile on feels like the welcome end to a particularly mind bending fever dream. I'm still not sure what the lizard people did with our club over the last 15 months but fingers crossed these are the first steps back to normality, possibly even a renaissance in our fortunes

Not all superheroes wear capes, but it seems after yesterday they do wear blue

:D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:52 pm 

[quote="Oldfarmdons"]Thanks WD, it's great to have the Meltdown back

What a day yesterday, what a surreal experience - to come away with such a result given the media pile on feels like the welcome end to a particularly mind bending fever dream. I'm still not sure what the lizard people did with our club over the last 15 months but fingers crossed these are the first steps back to normality, possibly even a renaissance in our fortunes

Not all superheroes wear capes, but it seems after yesterday they do wear blue

:D[/quote]
Do you bribe these people? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:18 pm 

Good thing is that after one game we have four candidates for EFL league 2 goal of the month
Eisa
Leko x 2
Harvie
Each one in isolation would have been good but all together in one game is unheard of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:34 pm 

Filth wrote:
Mmmm "meltdown".

Inspired me to have cheese on toast later, but with a cheeky twist - Mexicans cheese slices instead of standard cheddar.

Coincidentally I too had cheese on toast but with hot spicy salsa. Must be some subliminal messaging going on here. :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:22 pm 

Oakeedokee wrote:
Filth wrote:
Mmmm "meltdown".

Inspired me to have cheese on toast later, but with a cheeky twist - Mexicans cheese slices instead of standard cheddar.

Coincidentally I too had cheese on toast but with hot spicy salsa. Must be some subliminal messaging going on here. :o

Cheese on toast with pickle. :o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:40 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:
Filth wrote:
Mmmm "meltdown".

Good bread. Good Cheddar. A sprinkling of Stilton. A splash of Worcester sauce once it’s cooked. Cannot be beaten.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:44 pm 

Pseudonym wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:
Filth wrote:
Mmmm "meltdown".

A man of the people, pseudonym! A fine choice indeeed!

Back on topic im still shellshocked at how poor wrexham were sll over the pitch aside from 3 wonderful strikes. Second to every ball. Aimless shots. Players all following the ball. 6 men to try and tackle 1 who skipped past them all in 1 move to score. They just looked so slow and second to pretty much every ball, tactically very naive and no real gameplan. Very poor side. No idea how theyve conned the bookies into thinkinv they are worth even money for the title when we are 14/1. They are man city level favourites for the title but play more like man shitty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:46 pm 

keyser soze wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Oakeedokee wrote:
Filth wrote:
Mmmm "meltdown".

Good bread. Good Cheddar. A sprinkling of Stilton. A splash of Worcester sauce once it’s cooked. Cannot be beaten.

Personally im a welsh rarebit fan, talking of worcestershire sauce! That combo of cheese, mustard, worcester and stout/cider/beer cannot be beaten!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next