THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Matt O Reilly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:09 pm 

AB4 wrote:
We need a winger I think. Grant may be decent and I like Leko but have no confidence that Holland will do anything of note. Midfield we are probably sorted and defensive too.

Is Grant still even here? Not featured in any of the games. Appeared in the early pre-season training sessions but has disappeared. No sign of him in the Germany trip photos wither, although not everyone is pictured.

May just be injured but club has been very quiet. He's also more of a number 10 than a winger, so could face the same fate as Kemp. I'd be disappointed to see Grant go though, as I think he has a lot to offer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:49 pm 

We need a winger/second forward. Probably a goalscoring winger. Someone needs to set Mo up more often than we are doing. Mo is an excellent forward who needs service. He can't create out of thin air.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:43 am 

East Wing Don wrote:
AB4 wrote:
We need a winger I think. Grant may be decent and I like Leko but have no confidence that Holland will do anything of note. Midfield we are probably sorted and defensive too.

Is Grant still even here? Not featured in any of the games. Appeared in the early pre-season training sessions but has disappeared. No sign of him in the Germany trip photos wither, although not everyone is pictured.

May just be injured but club has been very quiet. He's also more of a number 10 than a winger, so could face the same fate as Kemp. I'd be disappointed to see Grant go though, as I think he has a lot to offer.

Yes, it is strange that we've not seen him or heard of an injury. Maybe it's too small to mention but enough to keep him out of training/games.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:55 am 

AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
AB4 wrote:

Yes, it is strange that we've not seen him or heard of an injury. Maybe it's too small to mention but enough to keep him out of training/games.

Grant had a minor knock. Was definitely at the Wealdstone game, but not fit to play.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:47 am 

Camdenite wrote:
AB4 wrote:
East Wing Don wrote:
AB4 wrote:

Grant had a minor knock. Was definitely at the Wealdstone game, but not fit to play.

Thats good to hear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:56 am 

Sphere - please can you change the name of this thread to Matt O'Riley?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:02 am 

cornerdon26 wrote:

Ha, so I did spell his name correctly earlier on. Without checking I thought that I must've been wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:45 pm 

cornerdon26 wrote:

Or better still 'The Orelly Man' ;)