THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 3:19 pm 

The only ones who you can surely expect a tweet from are those who use their accounts regularly, I have no idea who they are though as I don't follow twitter that closely.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 3:23 pm 
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
There's a group of 5 or 6 players in this squad that were fighting for promotion last year. We were raving about them. Our fans may be quick to turn on them, but other club's recruitment staff won't be so quick to forget.

Yeah, regardless of remaining contract lengths or relegation clauses I expect there will be interest in O'Hora, Eisa, Kemp, Leko, Harvie and Watson.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 7:16 pm 

Filth wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:
There's a group of 5 or 6 players in this squad that were fighting for promotion last year. We were raving about them. Our fans may be quick to turn on them, but other club's recruitment staff won't be so quick to forget.

Yeah, regardless of remaining contract lengths or relegation clauses I expect there will be interest in O'Hora, Eisa, Kemp, Leko, Harvie and Watson.

True - but let's make the b*ggers PAY for 'em. :ugeek:
Or alternatively just change the bleeding heart 'don't want to stand in the way' stuff - and say 'f- off'.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 8:53 pm 

Filth wrote:
DonnieAndMooie wrote:

Yeah, it would be interesting to know who has a relegation clause. One of the reasons we were able to sign Darling and O'Riley was our willingness to insert buy out clauses. I suspect Twine had something in his too. So I wouldn't be surprised to see the relegation clause included in a few contracts, notably O'Hora, Eisa, McEachran & Leko.

In my opinion, Watson could feature for a Championship team so I'd be extremely surprised to see him with us next season. Every single League 1 club should be trying to sign him.

I can only see Kemp having League 2 interest to be honest, but from someone like Salford, assuming they don't go up.