THE CONCRETE ROUNDABOUT (TCR)

The Unofficial MK Dons Forum. Discuss and debate all things Dons
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 Post subject: Re: Next Head Coach
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 6:44 pm 

So Mark Jackson was relieved on 9th May, Pete made his statement on 11th May, it is now the 26th May and business has closed for the Bank Holiday weekend which likely means the earliest we will have an appointment is 30th May and that is if we are already close, I appreciate Pete wanted to take his time but I hope he is decisive soon, I can't see a scenario where someone is available, who fits his criteria, will become available who isn't already and therefore further delay is probably going to become counter productive.

Post subject: Re: Next Head Coach
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 7:25 pm 

Being available doesn't mean they're right. Being right, doesn't mean they'll become unavailable.
Alexander might be right for us - but he's been out of work for a long time - as have many other coaches we've been linked with.
They won't all go at the same time.

We're well over a month before the players are back. There's plenty of time and I'm happy they're not rushing. There will be a point we might wait too long but we'll literally be no further along if we do it now or next week

Turn Stadium MK WHITE In The Playoffs

https://donsaction.co.uk/

GET THIS SEASONS HOME SHIRT FOR £16.50 ↓↓↓
https://shop.mkdons.co.uk/collections/23-24-home-kit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 352 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36